What To Eat Before Bed?

A good one I should get back into is a big juicy burger before bed. No bun, just burger. Slept like an angel.

awesome baby! awesome! i love meat!

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:
whoa! so u eat a p+c meal b4 u go to bed?!

i use to have 1 cup oats mixed in with 2 cups cc[/quote]

Yes, and its ok for me as i have a quite fast metabolism, if you struggle with fat its probably not advised to do it.

You can try it one week, it wont kill you, if it doesnt work scrap it and see what does.

As someone mentioned above yoghurt is also excelent.

[quote]smt_007 wrote:
B.b. in stress! wrote:

i use to have 1 cup oats mixed in with 2 cups cc

Yes, and its ok for me as i have a quite fast metabolism, if you struggle with fat its probably not advised to do it.

You can try it one week, it wont kill you, if it doesnt work scrap it and see what does.

As someone mentioned above yoghurt is also excelent.[/quote]

ive always ate a p+c meal before bed and noticed lots of fat gaoins. however, it was the only meal with cc in it, so i had to have it. also, i thought eating carbs before bed would help fight the catabolism and refill my glycogen stores for my next workout. it appears though that my glycogen stores should already be filled by that point…

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:
smt_007 wrote:
B.b. in stress! wrote:

i use to have 1 cup oats mixed in with 2 cups cc

As someone mentioned above yoghurt is also excelent.

ive always ate a p+c meal before bed and noticed lots of fat gaoins. however, it was the only meal with cc in it, so i had to have it. also, i thought eating carbs before bed would help fight the catabolism and refill my glycogen stores for my next workout. it appears though that my glycogen stores should already be filled by that point…
[/quote]

Yes
Your carb needs should be filled with your first meal of the day, your pre-workout meal, and your post workout shake/meal.
Given the right metabolism, it is possible to gain weight with late night carbs–especially those bad ones.
But again, there exists no reason for the need to eat cottage cheese before bed or any other time of the day. You can get that same protein many other ways.

Your stressing about something so insignificant.
I have yet to eat anything for weightlifting or test. raising reasons that I didn’t like. There are so many options.

Hysterical shit :smiley:

What To Eat Before Bed?

Steak, cottage cheese, pussy? I don’t know but in my experience eating a meal right before bed leads to shitty sleeping which hinders progress more than those bullshit midnight shakes and nocturnal feedings can ever make up for.

What’s next, amino-enemas to pump protein up your ass all night long? Eat well during the day, get a good night’s sleep and work out with progressing difficulty levels. If you get these basic tenets in check you will not have to worry about getting thin at night.

Of course you will need to eat at night if you can’t sleep properly! This especially goes for all you ectomorphs who have the crazy energy to not sleep and play vampire. Knock it off and get some damn sleep. People forget the basics and get caught up in this bullshit minutia thinking that some one little step is going to make or break them.

Sorry for ranting, but it’s just never that one little thing. Whenever you’re not making progress first check the three main things - training(Am I doing more/heavier work), diet(protein/calories) and sleep(Am I sleeping well). Past that everything is sub-important. If your diet hinders your sleep than what good is it?

[quote]Majin wrote:
Hysterical shit :smiley:

What To Eat Before Bed?

Steak, cottage cheese, pussy? I don’t know but in my experience eating a meal right before bed leads to shitty sleeping which hinders progress more than those bullshit midnight shakes and nocturnal feedings can ever make up for.

What’s next, amino-enemas to pump protein up your ass all night long? Eat well during the day, get a good night’s sleep and work out with progressing difficulty levels. If you get these basic tenets in check you will not have to worry about getting thin at night.

Of course you will need to eat at night if you can’t sleep properly! This especially goes for all you ectomorphs who have the crazy energy to not sleep and play vampire. Knock it off and get some damn sleep. People forget the basics and get caught up in this bullshit minutia thinking that some one little step is going to make or break them.

Sorry for ranting, but it’s just never that one little thing. Whenever you’re not making progress first check the three main things - training(Am I doing more/heavier work), diet(protein/calories) and sleep(Am I sleeping well). Past that everything is sub-important. If your diet hinders your sleep than what good is it? [/quote]
i agree completely with what u say, but i was just wonderin if eating meat before bed would b good or not. good thing it is, cause i love eating meat. :slight_smile: