T Nation

What to Eat and What to REALLY Eat

honestly all this talk about calorie is a calorie yes its true but…what do i eat…
if you can help list foods with high protein and calorie it would be great because
i am currently 5"11 and weigh on 145 ! i am like an African runner (not making fun of black people) i really want to gain weight

i already bench past my weight and squat and deadlift twice my weight…i just wanna get to like 200 pounds ! i am willing to strive to eat 14 meals a day if i have to
i am an ectomorph so its VERY hard for me to eat eat eat and gain a pound
currently i also do the 5x5 billstars workout program
so please help by listening something
i can eat before after during the rest of the day and etc !
something a high schooler can eat
thank you for your time and thoughts

Have you looked at all the programs that are listed under the diet/mass programs tab on the home page? I would recommend starting there… It’s also where I got this article

[quote]xsold1erx07 wrote:
honestly all this talk about calorie is a calorie yes its true but…what do i eat…
if you can help list foods with high protein and calorie it would be great because
i am currently 5"11 and weigh on 145 ! i am like an African runner (not making fun of black people) i really want to gain weight

i already bench past my weight and squat and deadlift twice my weight…i just wanna get to like 200 pounds ! i am willing to strive to eat 14 meals a day if i have to
i am an ectomorph so its VERY hard for me to eat eat eat and gain a pound
currently i also do the 5x5 billstars workout program
so please help by listening something
i can eat before after during the rest of the day and etc !
something a high schooler can eat
thank you for your time and thoughts[/quote]

Double meat patty hamburgers. No fries or soda just water with it.

extra virgin olive oil in whey protein shakes.

Chicken wings
Potatoes,oatmeal, rice
Ground beef, chicken,fish,turkey, whole eggs in large quantities
carry raw almonds where ever you go for a quick snack.
kids cereal or poptarts post workouts
orange/grape juice can help add some more carbs in

#1 thing though if it comes down to it is get as much protein as you can. Then carbs then get your good fats later in the evening when you cut carbs off due to not being as active…

Liquid meals are my secret weapon.

Oats,water, fruit, protien powder, cinamon, coconut oil blended. Add extra stuff milk and eggs …

Claiming to be an ectomorph is a cop-out.

I thought I was doomed to skinny until I started lifting heavy and eating like the strongest guys around me.

Practice a see-food diet. If you see food eat it.

Offered food? Eat it.

Eat everything that’s not nailed down and you’ll gain weight.