OK, since taking exercise & nutrition more seriously I've eliminated almost of of the soda pop from my diet. I drink more water than I used to and I'm down to one or two cans of Coke a week.
But drinking water all the time is getting old. But what are the alternatives?
1) Fruit Juice: too much sugar & carbs, without the fiber you get eating the fruit.
2) Coffee: Every morning and sometimes the afternoon, but not good in the evenings because it interfers with sleep. I don't like drinking too much in a small amount of time becasue it make me jittery.
3) Beer, wine, and other alcohol: Only appropriate for certain times, and definately not health drinks.
4) Crystal Light: I get tired of the artificial tatse after awhile.
5) Surge: Probably not appropriate other than post-workout.
6) Spike: I haven't tried it, but the label says not to drink more than one per day. You probably don't want one within four hours of bed time.
What are you all drinking?