T Nation

What to Do with My Life

thanks, mate!

Yeah…Americans clearly make the best decisions…cough cough our president is a reality tv star cough

Take that negative shit to PWI where it belongs…

No more tears. Take a joke and move on with your day.

Or you can go fuck yourself…either way

Dude, how can the group of people who coined the term “snowflake” be the biggest bunch of snowflakes ever? As a disclaimer, I absolutely cannot stand Hillary and would have made a joke no matter who our president was after that disgraceful election. It’s a JOKE, and was a good natured one. Gosh, you’re a sweet little thing.

I didn’t realize this about you. Me too! Except it took me time to take college seriously - when my mother died and the pressure to finish eased I stopped dropping in and out and just stayed out. Then of course went back and moved easily through my bachelor’s and master’s. Now I get excited to think that when I retire I’ll be able to audit classes.

My school only offers AP Calculus AB and I bombed the AP test. I asked the teacher if I can retake the course. I think retaking the course can allow me to master the material. I’d rather master AP Calc than move onto Kolmogorov-Arnold-Moser Theorem next year and obtain little.

What I mean is that I don’t want to waste time/money in a major.

If a monopoly exists, once again, it’s up to the government to do something. If a Big Pharm monopoly exists it is, yet again, a governmental failure. But, hey, they’ll do great things with more power (single-payer)/ sarcasm.