What to do With Christmas Money

In my family the number one gift I get is money. I love it because It’s alot better then shit you dont want or need. Ofcourse this presents a problem, what do I spend it on. I’ve been thinking about it for a while but want some feedback.

1. Biotest Supplements - I could afford alot of supplements this week. I’m not a huge fan of taking alot of stuff (Protein, BCAA, Fishoil and Creatine) which I already have. I could try some Alpha Male, Surge, Metabolic Drive etc. but I dont know if I want to step up to the next level of using supplements.

2)I could update my McAfee Virus thing that just poped up on my screen. Yea, I’ll probubly end up doing that anyway.

3)Spend it all on my g/f and myself 1 day/night out in NYC. Unless I’m going to a mets/yankees or a Giants game I dont really think its worth it, making my gf happy isnt top of my list right now.

4)Well suprise suprise I didnt get my proweler, not even an Econoprowler! I could buy one myself but storage is an issue…don’t think leaving it outside or in the bed of my truck is a good idea, do you?

5)Beers, Stripers, Pizza and Hot wings. My personal favorite. *Pizza was edited in, whats beer stripers and hotwings without pizza??

1. I need a new belt. Thats only 75 bucks at EliteFTS so I’ll prob buy it anyway and that won’t cover all of the cash I gots.

2. Save it. …

8)Stuff that will ruin my life. PS3/ Wii/other entertaining stuff that requires me to sit on my ass for long periods of time. I already have a 360 that broke, greaest thing thats ever happened to me (not really). So now I have more time for productive stuff, like work and the gym. The 360 is under warranty and I’ll get it fixed eventually just holding off for a bit so I really dont think I need a PS3 or a WII.

1. Pay my Credit Card Bill. This I’ll be doing anyway. However, I could take a big chunk outta the bill with the Christmas money.

2. Other…Suggestions Welcomed.

Thanks for reading. Merry Christmas everyone.

My first thought was beer and whores, and since you just about have that covered with #5, that’s my choice. Hold the pizza and wings.

I have the econo prowler and storage isn’t a big deal. The poles slide right out so you can prop the prowler up against the wall if need be.

I’m gonna say credit card bill by assuming the worst. Sorry man, but unless you have 1 million dollars in your checking account I think credit cards are pretty worthless. Sure, some people have so much money that if they pay for everything at the end of the month instead of throughout the month, they make more money off interest. These people usually drive Bentlys and use the Juniper Visa Card or the Black Mastercard.

But if you can still make the full payment on your credit card then I’d skip on the supplements and get something that will last you more than a month. The new Belt is good. You could get a sweet Power-lifting Belt and one more thing (Captain of Crush Gripper, Lapdance, Movie Tickets, Box of Rubbers)

[quote]ss847859 wrote:

1. Biotest Supplements - I could afford alot of supplements this week. I’m not a huge fan of taking alot of stuff (Protein, BCAA, Fishoil and Creatine) which I already have. I could try some Alpha Male, Surge, Metabolic Drive etc. but I dont know if I want to step up to the next level of using supplements.[/quote]

Surge is a MUST. I would drop the BCAA and hit the Surge - almost the price, but between the two, proper during/post-workout nutrition tops BCAAs.

[quote]ss847859 wrote:
2)I could update my McAfee Virus thing that just poped up on my screen. Yea, I’ll probubly end up doing that anyway.[/quote]

McAffee sucks. Just uninstall it and get the free AVG Anti-virus, it’s quite good. Get it here: http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

donate it to the starvin’ chilren in africa

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
My first thought was beer and whores, and since you just about have that covered with #5, that’s my choice. Hold the pizza and wings.

I have the econo prowler and storage isn’t a big deal. The poles slide right out so you can prop the prowler up against the wall if need be.[/quote]

I thought the expression was “liquor and whores”…for those of you who dont know what i mean…look it up on limewire or whatever music download software you use

Good responses so far thanks guys. The credit card only has about a grand on it and is kinda like my student loan. Its a low interest (untill I’m all done with school) that I use for groceries and stuff like that. It’ll probubly be paid off a few months after I’m done with school.

As for the Surge and stuff I’ve been thinking about it. Whats turned me off so far is the price of the stuff but I guess its all worth it in the long run.

I’m a beer man so in my case its beer and whores.

DO NOT pay off the credit cards, you know how stupid you will feel if you die the next day after you paid 'em off! You will be much happier with some new Supplements, and when your homeless in the future at least you will be jacked! (I would pay the credit cards off)

Merry Xmas.

[quote]wakiki wrote:
ss847859 wrote:

McAffee sucks. Just uninstall it and get the free AVG Anti-virus, it’s quite good. Get it here: http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

[/quote]

Agreed.

Hookers and blow.

…kidding!

Pay off the credit cards, only after you cut them up.

Well I was really hoping alot more ppl would tell me booze and hookers but I guess theres alot more sensible people around here then I thought. O well maybe I will pay off some of my card and then use the rest to get me a couple orders of Surge. Thanks guys.

Ill PM you my address and take care of that troublesome money for you.

You have the cash and know of some things you want, head over there and look for some great prices. Though lifting stuff doesn’t hit a great price very often.

The pro version of AVG is actually available for free till about halfway through January. Fuck McAffee.

There’s a 50% after Christmas sale at Bloomingdales going on now.

My plans are for some supplements from Biotest
(Grow! Whey and HOT-ROX maybe?), and some converse all stars to lift in. As long as you can make more than the minimum payment on the card, forget about it. I’m in a similar situation: I have about a grand sitting on my credit card. Christmas money can be better spend elsewhere–especially if you don’t use the card excessively to buy stupid shit.

Best gift certificate I received:
$10 for mcdonalds money. wtf am I supposed to do with that? I haven’t had mcdonalds for two years.

Send the money to Renton so he can come visit me. Or send me the money so I can visit him. It’s a win win situation either way! :smiley:

Im a firm beiliver of #8. Trust me,it`ll change your life.

[quote]boyscout wrote:
Best gift certificate I received:
$10 for mcdonalds money. wtf am I supposed to do with that? I haven’t had mcdonalds for two years. [/quote]
They have chicken salads at McDonalds,
I think.

[quote]ss847859 wrote:
2)I could update my McAfee Virus thing that just poped up on my screen. Yea, I’ll probubly end up doing that anyway.
[/quote]
Doesn’t it just come with your computer? Is it really necessary to update every year?