What to Do Over Christmas Break w/o a Gym?

I have 20 days w/o a gym. I have access to a pull up bar and a hill to sprint on. I have 15 lb dumbells. That’s it. What can I do to preserve as much strength as possible? I will have come off of just three weeks on ABBH and 8 weeks of starting strength b4 that.

I was just going to sprint, do push ups (where can i find parallel bars to do dips?), chins, and some frontraises & side raises with the dumbells.

My stats
5’ 9" 170 lbs
front squat 200 lbs (1rm)
squat 230 (3x5) (reset twice due to form issues - kept turning into a goodmorning
deadlift 300 (1rm)
Bench 225 lb (1rm)
chin up 240 lbs (bw+70 lbs)

poke around…I’m sure you’ll find something

[quote]oab729 wrote:
I have 20 days w/o a gym. I have access to a pull up bar and a hill to sprint on. I have 15 lb dumbells. That’s it. What can I do to preserve as much strength as possible?[/quote]

It’s just three weeks, so as long as you’re active and still challenging the muscles, you won’t regress much, if at all. I’d take the opportunity to focus on a bit of bodyweight training. 15-pound dumbbells probably won’t be tremendously challenging, so I’m not sure how much use they’ll be unless you use them with higher-rep work, which wouldn’t work towards preserving/building strength.

Some ideas to include…
Push-up variations:

Pull-up variations, four of the seven exercises here:

Leg training options, most of these require little or no equipment:

Three basic bodyweight exercises, incorporated individually or as a warm-up:

General bodyweight training goals to consider:

But like I said, it’s just three weeks which is, what, maybe 12 workouts? Stay active and do some “stuff”, but don’t have a panic attack because you don’t see a barbell around. Enjoy your holiday break.

Sneak into a commercial gym