What to Do Next? New to Low T Replacement

Firstly, your protocol is terrible - one big shot every two weeks is ridiculous, but unfortunately is not uncommon.

Next steps - educate yourself by reading the stickies. In short, your need to adjust your protocol to inject twice a week, you need HCG to maintain testes, you need to measure and control estrogen, because it is AS important as T levels. I.e. You can have rockstar T levels but have no libido, no morning wood, and an inability to perform sexually because Estrogen (E2) is out of control.

You need to realize that it’s all on you - you’re unlikely to find a doctor that is really on point, so you have to take things into your own hands. You also can’t rely on anyone on this website or others to do things for you - you really must understand things and be willing to accept responsibility for yourself. You don’t need to be a chemistry or biology major - you just need a basic understanding of the hormones and their relationships etc.

For example - my clinic is just OK. They prescribe me the right meds, but the protocol is bad, and I was told to inject way too much T. These clowns don’t even include Free T on labs, nor do they check cholesterol, which is important to do. They DO a CBC, which is good. So I took matters in my own hands by:

• getting educated
  • ignoring my doc’s protocol and going with the guidance in the stickies. For me this meant switching from one weekly 210mg dose of T to two doses of 67mg, totaling 134mg a week. Switching from twice weekly 500IU of HCG to 250IU EOD, and also modifying my anastrozole dose, as the dose they gave me crashed my E2 into oblivion leaving me a mess for a couple weeks.
  • doing my own blood work - every two weeks. Might be a little excessive, but it has help me dial in my dosage and correlate symptoms to lab numbers.

13 weeks on TRT now and I am starting to feel super good in all ways.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/4?u=ksman

About the T Replacement Category1
Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman advice for new guys things that damage your hormones protocol for injections finding a TRT doc Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the bo…

Best of luck!