What to Do? Gains Are Slowing

I have been training for about two months now and have seen a dramatic slow down in size and strength gain. I think my muscles have adapted to my workout regimen and I am looking for some advice or a little more explanation on some of the regimes I have looked up. One I have really had my eye on is

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=04-073-training

This looks like a nice guide but hard for me to understand. He wants 4 compound exercises and 2 single joint exercises = 6 total 3 times a week with 48 hours of rest between. Now here is were I get confused, it is supposed to be a full body workout routine 3 times a week. I have tried putting this down on paper and come up with anything useful. Does he want the same work out 3 times a week or 3 different workouts once a week? If someone could put together a good example of what he means I would greatly appreciate it.

I think he is leaving it up to the reader.
He just wants you to:
A)Hit the whole body
B)Use 4 compounds to do so per training day
C)Tack in 2 isolation movements

I think you will have more fun if you design one yourself then present it here if you want to check for flaws.

[quote]yasser wrote:

Does he want the same work out 3 times a week or 3 different workouts once a week?

He just wants you to:
A)Hit the whole body

I think you will have more fun if you design one yourself then present it here if you want to check for flaws.[/quote]

I guess the problem is I can�??t come up with one that I feel is a “full body workout.” The routine I run now is isolating 2 or 3 muscle groups 6 sets 5 days a week. So I guess this is just very hard for me to comprehend.

While it may be more satisifing to isolate each muscle group, compound exercises will have a greater effect in the long run

[quote]RISINDEAD wrote:
yasser wrote:

Does he want the same work out 3 times a week or 3 different workouts once a week?

He just wants you to:
A)Hit the whole body

I think you will have more fun if you design one yourself then present it here if you want to check for flaws.

I guess the problem is I can�??t come up with one that I feel is a “full body workout.” The routine I run now is isolating 2 or 3 muscle groups 6 sets 5 days a week. So I guess this is just very hard for me to comprehend.

[/quote]

Its not that hard to come up with something simple and easy…
It could be like mixing in things like one day with
Front Squats/Dips/ChinUps/DB Swings Day 1
Deadlift (or variation), DB Clean and Press or Clean, Overhead Press, Pull Overs Day 2 and then throw in some ab and grip work for good measure.

Just decide what your goals and priortize your sets and reps in accordance with that.