T Nation

What to Do About Gyno?

Dear People with gyno

How did you make it look better. Exercises etc. I have it and i’m 16. It kinda sucks.

I’ve had some since I was 12. Always complexed me. But you learn to accept your body. ALSO HAVING BIGGER PECS

I second getting bigger pecs, and think losing fat would also help…do some dips/pushups/DB bench as assistance work (or whatever you want) and do some type of conditioning 2-4 times a week while also eating well. Should minimize the issue, if not completely take care of it.

Mine never went completely away even at sub 10 :’(

Has an MD or even better, an Endocrinologist made this diagnosis?

-90% chance you’re just untrained with some puppy fat still
(Unless been messing around with steroids/hormonal supps?)

2 Likes

My nips get puffy

And?

Try this thread to see the results possible by a poster above, with gyno. I think you might be surprised how awesome you can look by just working really really hard and not worrying about this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks you’re very kind! We’ll always have bodyparts that we don’t like anyway so we either embrace them or have surgery lol

2 Likes

Facts bro. If I looked like that I wouldn’t care about my gyno. It’s annoying when my nips poke through my shirt because I actually have a pretty muscular chest.

So how did you do it. Tell me everything.

5 years of hard training… there’s never a secret!

1 Like

That was essentially my point, yes. You’re a pretty young dude. Imagine waking up at 23, looking like @aldebaran, and worrying about gyno.

2 Likes

For clarification you haven’t messed with anything that might have caused it?

Nah man.

You have soreness ? My son had the same issue at your age . It came up fast and cleared up in a few months.

Tbh it used to be sore but not anymore for some reason