What to Change While on TRT?

Just started TRT for the first time, doc and I have tried everything…said it’s time.
I’m currently at 2100 calls with 220P, 138C, and 86F with a RMR of 1900…should I up my fat and protein? If so to what numbers?

I’m working out on my off days lifting hard and cardio after work…I work the Panama shif so it’s challenging lol. Any help,would be welcome…

Why not see how you respond before mixing it up any further?

Sounds good!

1 Like

What are your stats? Height? Body weight? What’s your overall goal? Why is the protein so high and carbs so low? I mean, if you’re okay with such low carbs, it’s totally fine. But why not keep protein 1gm/lb of bw, fats to 65-70gms and use rest of the calories for carbs? Are you working out? Use carbs to fuel your workouts.

6foot, 260 lbs., pretty strong at this point but really fat.
looking to cut all this fat off…want to get to 200 lbs and then start bulking. I like lower carbs cause i have never been able to lose weight with .5 to 1g per body weight. Plus’s refined carbs and bred make me sick.
Ya I,mlifting and doing about 30 min of LISS 4 days a week. I use carbs right after my lifts and right before.

If your actually doing a therapeutic amount. There is no reason to change up anything that a person who is not on it would do.

1 Like

ls there anyone on here who does a therapeutic amount? Lol.

Oh im sure there is , you just got to…

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2

2 Likes

It’s nothing to brag about I estimate I’m one in five people who are.

1 Like

Internet TRT is anything below a total of 500 mg of anabolics.

1 Like

There’s nothing to change.

1 Like

With or without Tren? :smirk:Because I’ve seen several over time lumping it as TRT. Needless to say I have rolled me eyes after reading those.

1 Like

Yes of course, “I’m just taking it easy these days. Going the health route. TRT doses: 250 mg TRT per week with 250 mg tren. Getting labs regularly, eating organic, healthy fats, lots of cardio.”

2 Likes
  • 4 iu HGH and short acting insulin with carb heavy meals. Gotta be about that longevity brah.

For the majority of last year I was on nothing but 75-100mg test E/wk, I think I’ve got you beat (during that timeframe, not anymore). That being said prior to that I’d also messed around with dosages of which weren’t medically appropriate within a replacement context. IMO 200mg/wk etc isn’t testosterone replacement for 99% of those on TRT.

Then again for the average healthy adult male it probably isn’t terribly dangerous either. With that being said, some simply can’t handle higher dosages of testosterone. Mood swings, polycythemia, acne, hypertension, dyslipidemia and more can become apparent for some on as little as say… 125mg/wk, whereas a few will be fine on 225mg/wk. There’s always that unfortunate specimen who for whatever reason requires more T/wk to achieve a normal TT/FT just as there will always be those who for whatever reason appear relatively impervious to side effects that ought to be elicited from supra-therapeutic dosing.

Should be noted “not TRT” doesn’t indicate “it’s a cycle”, and many don’t seem to fully understand/grasp the fact that a pharmacological permacruise of say 220mg test/wk isn’t even remotely close to actually running a proper cycle. Sure, it blows traditional testosterone replacement out of the water and you’ll hold an extra five or ten pounds… Five or ten pounds, not thirty or forty pounds of excess mass as can be seen within some of the veteran users.

Contrary to popular belief ou aren’t going to end up looking like The Rock or Phil Heath because you’re using an extra 100mg test/wk

1 Like

Don’t you dare badmouth trebolone replacement therapy! Mike O Hearn is a massive fan of this medically accepted commodity. I believe Mike O Hearn and Simeon Panda are the two known humans on this planet to naturally produce trenbolone.

1 Like

I think I just pissed on myself laughing so hard on that one.

Hey as long as its all about the health…:wink:

2 Likes

Longevity is important… Longevity of gainzzz that is!

1 Like