What to Buy With Bonus Money?

Drugs!

spend it on th iphone so u can read T-Nation everywher u go. lol! and some supps!

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Here’s what you need:

• 1 box of matches
  • 3 lbs. beef
  • 1 tub of vaseline
  • 3 AA batteries
  • 1 box of “fruit by the foot” snacks
  • a vile of pig’s blood
  • 2 medium russet potatoes
  • 12 condoms
  • 1 socket wrench set
  • a digital camera
  • 1 eye of newt

I like where this is going[/quote]

Agreed, but condoms? Come on man. We got married to STOP using condoms.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Hookers and blow. [/quote]

Great answer Doug.

Shit in a bucket and hurl it at a police officer. That sounds like it would be about a $500 fine.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Hookers and blow. [/quote]

Great answer Doug.

i’ve never used grippers in my life. i really want too. thats what i would do n save the rest
i have played with all my friends i phones though n there badass

the month to month plan for the iphone costs a ton, i dont think its really worth it

I’d by a wicked ninja sword, hang it on my wall, and everyone who comes over i’ll tell them some badass story about how my grandfather was raised by ninja’s injapan and i inheirited his mythical sword that was used to kill 100 evil men, thereby making me part ninja and therefor badass. I’d then sit back and let everyone soak up my awesomeness by being in the same room as me and my sword.

Either that or lotto tickets, whichever…

Nice name VonStinkle. haha

the iphone is nice, but you are committed to a dataplan with at&t

how about a ps3 slim

or a psp

-g

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I’m actually depressed that I live in the same state as you…can you actually start a thread worth reading for Christ’s sake.

Edit: Drive to Foxwoods and play some Goddamn Blackjack[/quote]

x2

I’m kinda glad that you’re not a real pler, otherwise you’d come to my gym…and I doubt you’d last long judging by the threads you start.

If you don’t know what to buy with your extra money, then save it until you do.

why not buy a linux netbook and teach yourself a little octave? then you can write your own nutrition program! then you’ll have both nerd and meathead bases covered.

[quote]grettiron wrote:
why not buy a linux netbook and teach yourself a little octave? then you can write your own nutrition program! then you’ll have both nerd and meathead bases covered.[/quote]

Because he wants to do something wasteful with his money. Not something completely stupid and useless(eg: learn octave)

home gym equipment so you can eventually get rid of your gym membership??

Books? - always a good idea…

for 500ish bucks you can probably find a nice 42inch 1080p tv…

playstation 3…

If it was me, I’d buy the bad ass office chair from staples I sat in yesterday that makes mine feel like im sitting on a concrete floor, a coffee maker, 3 books, some songs from i-tunes, and a case of Spike Shotguns (orange flavor cause it full of win)…

personally, i never regret buying movies / good tv series on DVD, and books…

Elite Set 5-130 $898/pair ($99 S/H)

The Elite Set 5-130 set comes with plates 1-11, and ahas a weight range of 5-130 lbs per hand. The Elite Set 5-130 lb equals/replaces 37 pairs of dumbbells, or 4820 lbs of free weights while taking up the space of just 1 pair.

Increments achieved with the Elite 130 are; 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50, 55, 57.5, 60, 65, 67.5, 70, 75, 77.5, 80, 87.5, 90, 92.5, 100, 102.5, 105, 112.5, 115, 117.5, 125, 127.5 and 130 lbs per hand. The dimensions of the Elite 130 are; 19"L x 6" W x 6" H. Ships in 6 boxes. Made in USA.

[quote]mitchellh wrote:
grettiron wrote:
why not buy a linux netbook and teach yourself a little octave? then you can write your own nutrition program! then you’ll have both nerd and meathead bases covered.

Because he wants to do something wasteful with his money. Not something completely stupid and useless(eg: learn octave)[/quote]

ooo them’s fightin’ words. i’d say learn MATLAB, but it costs $$$. or you could be hardcore and just code it all in C. but stupid and useless? no way.