T Nation

What to Add to My Next Cycle??

Some info on me…

Previous cycles include.
test only
test/eq
test/deca (current)

227lbs @13% bf (a real 13% so … by internet standards im probably around 8% lmao)

Hey guys I just wanted to get everyones opinion on something… Basically im loving what im running right now test/deca and am planning on running it again for my next cycle. Having said that i was looking for something to add to it and have decided on either hgh or anavar. This cycle will take place during the summer and im not really sure which one is a “better” addition. Im not necessarily looking for something to cut me up because i know that is mostly diet/cardio based however I would like to add some more size while staying at the same bf … I have an extremely clean diet to say the least and train extremely hard 6 days a week . I can get both hgh and anavar pretty cheap as well so money is not an issue.

Thanks for the input as always playas

Anavar! I fucking love that stuff, although I think I’m going to try tbol for my next cycle. HGH sounds like you need to be on it for a really long time to see the benefits (longer than an average cycle anyway…), but I’ve never used it so I could be wrong about that.

I would have to say var.

I’m confused, giving us your weight and BF% does not tell us anything without your height.

Also “extremely clean diet to say the least and train extremely hard 6 days a week” in no way yields 13% body fat!

You narrowed your choices down to 2 compounds and then your trying to find a reason which one is “better”. All I’m saying is why not let your goals dictate what your cycle will consist of?

im 5 ft 11 and currently on a bulking cycle. Im not trying to get fat but i just have no need for much cardio at this point … and by very clean diet i meannnn…

Liquids

1.5- 2 gallons of water per day

MEAL 1

8 egg whites with 2 or 3 whole eggs , cottage cheese, 1/2 cup oats with honey

Meal 2

8 oz chicken breast with pasta

Meal 3 Pre workout

8 ox chicken Breast with pasta

Intra Workout

10g Bcaa, 5 g glutamine

Meal 4 Post workout Shake

48g protein, 10g glutamine, 50-60 g carbs 2 tablespoons peanut butter

Meal 5 Post workout meal

8 oz lean ground beef , 2 oz almonds

Meal 6

8 ox chicken breast, 2 ox almonds

Meal 7

8 egg whites with 2 or 3 whole eggs, cottage cheese

Meal 8

2 scoops dymatize elite xt 12 hr casein…

As you can see im consuming a shit load of good cals that is why my bodyfat is on the upper/average joe side. This doesn’t concern me though because once i add a cardio regemin things always get to 10% bf or less relatively easily

Not to hijak…but What does are you running the decca? any prolactin sides?
never used hgh…but heard u need to take it for like 6 months for good results…
Var is great…
Hows the EQ compare with Deca?

If you have access to hgh at low cost I would jump on it. I ran it a few years back along with cyp@350mg a week at 4ius a day for almost a year. I got to 260lbs.

Look into the GH protocol here that was posted by BBB.
I used that for a while, made good gains off GH using it for 2 months. No need to run it for 6+ months IMO.
Elevated prolactin is an issue on GH though, just to let you know.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
SB[/quote]

isn’t that the one where you pin it IV? Fuck that!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

SB[/quote]

isn’t that the one where you pin it IV? Fuck that![/quote]

Yeah he recommended IV for that spike in GH, i didnt do IV though i stuck to IM.

SB

Whats wrong with IV? I can hit the top of my forarm vein no prob.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Whats wrong with IV? I can hit the top of my forarm vein no prob.[/quote]

Potential pathogen entry, unsterile products.
I would never trust IV injections using non-doctor prescribed meds.

SB

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
If you have access to hgh at low cost I would jump on it. I ran it a few years back along with cyp@350mg a week at 4ius a day for almost a year. I got to 260lbs. [/quote]

Where did you start at to get up to 260? That sounds pretty incredible to me good for you man. I think i might just get some hgh because Im gunna be doing a contest in the summertime and have heard good things as far as anti catabolism in a low cal diet. And cron as far as eq and deca goes i would say deca was incredible for me while eq was somewhat disappointing. I like deca much better because it gives me a very noticable roundness to my muscle bellies. Especially my delts which i really like. Eq did get me vascular though i will say that. Just depends on your goals

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

that’s the line for me as far as injections are concerned. Never going to pin anything IV

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
I think i might just get some hgh because Im gunna be doing a contest in the summertime [/quote]

excellent man! Keep a log when you do

yeah man u really wanna be careful with IV. I forget where I read it but apparently hgh has some different sides to look out for when doing IV. Cant remember though i saw it like a year ago

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Potential pathogen entry, unsterile products.
I would never trust IV injections using non-doctor prescribed meds.

SB[/quote]

^ Isn’t that hold true for any injection IM or IV…

Ehe a needle is a needle dont really matter where it goes…shit if pinning AAS directly into the vien produced better results id do it.

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
If you have access to hgh at low cost I would jump on it. I ran it a few years back along with cyp@350mg a week at 4ius a day for almost a year. I got to 260lbs. [/quote]

Where did you start at to get up to 260? That sounds pretty incredible to me good for you man. I think i might just get some hgh because Im gunna be doing a contest in the summertime and have heard good things as far as anti catabolism in a low cal diet. And cron as far as eq and deca goes i would say deca was incredible for me while eq was somewhat disappointing. I like deca much better because it gives me a very noticable roundness to my muscle bellies. Especially my delts which i really like. Eq did get me vascular though i will say that. Just depends on your goals[/quote]

I think I was about 235 to 240 ish at the time I started and honestly thats when body building went out the door for me. I couldn’t handle the weight even at 260, it did give a ton more respect for the truly “big guys” and pro’s alike. You really have to be committed and love the sport to handle their size all the time 24/7. I don’t really consider 260 all that big but for me at 5’11" is was a bitch.

From what Ive personally seen medically, both in the field and researched you stand a far greater chance of infection IM than you do IV. I have started IV bags, blood bags etc in some of the worst infectious environments possible; Africa, Bosnia,Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes many of those guys developed infections but from their wounds not IV induced or IV site specific. Think about all the IV drug abusers that use dirty needles every day for extended periods with out infections. Much of it has to due with fact that IV use goes directly into the circulatory system where WBC can immediately begin killing off any bacteria or toxins. IM or deep tissue has poor blood flow which means any toxin can reside for an extended period and begin its dirty work.

it’s still fuckin scary!

It sounds like hgh is the way to go!