What to Add to a Second Cycle

just coming to the end of my first cycle, and it was fun. Got bigger, got stronger, pretty happy with it.

So it’s got me thinking about what I will run when I cycle again. I don’t plan to cycle again til like September/October time, so I have plenty time to decide, but I’m wondering what I could add.

The cycle I am just finishing was test and var. I didn’t have any sides or anything so I’d like to keep those two again, but I’d like to bump the dosage up slightly, going up to 600mg of test e a week, and 100mg of var for the first 4 weeks.

I’m thinking about adding Deca. It looks pretty cool, and I particularly like how it’s good for your joints. From what I’ve read, it seems like 400mg a week is a fairly typical dose for Deca. Thing is, that takes me up to a gram of gear a week!

Is it retarded to do that much gear for a second cycle? Does my Deca dose sound about right? Is there another compound I should add instead? Or maybe even just stick with the test and var on their own?

All thoughts/opinions very much appreciated

Deca should be run 12 weeks minimum in my opinion and is hard for some to recover from. You were already over a gram of gear anyway, 600 test+700 a week in var…

I would opt for a shorter cycle if you plan to keep cycling rather than eventually go on blast/cruise or TRT… Prop, NPP, var maybe.

hmm, the prop/NPP/var was the other route I was considering. You think that’s a better choice? Would requite a lot more pinning than I was hoping to do… Wouldn’t it be just as hard to recover from this cycle?

I’m only 27 so yeah I’m not really wanting to jump on blast and cruise quite yet!

the NPP is the shorter estered deca basically. so in turn it would get out of ur system much faster therefore leading to faster recovery. pin it eod since ull be doing prop eod im assuming and run the prop a little longer than the npp if ur worried about deca dick. im thinking about using NPP myself in the future ,Good luck man.

I’ve never tried the NPP version, but having done several deca cycles, I’ve found if I run test/deca at a 5:3 or 2:1 ratio, I don’t get deca dick, but deca has caused bad breakouts every time, so even though I love the effects on my lifting gains and recovery, the breakouts are enough to keep me away from it from now on. Several people I know who did the same deca didn’t break out much at all, so it’s just a weakness I have. I guess I’d rather have breakouts than gyno (which I don’t seem to be susceptible to at all).

I would definitely try deca if you haven’t before. It does seem to be good for the joints, like they say. Just don’t get carried away with that idea though, because you can still get injured while on deca if you start thinking you’re invincible because you have magical joints now (been there!).

thanks for the responses chaps

jimbo - yeah I know the NPP is a short estered Deca, I just dunno if I want to pin myself as much as that, seems like kind of a pain in the arse (excuse the horrific pun). I really enjoyed the cycle I’m just finishing now, which has lasted twelve weeks, so I’m quite up for doing another long one. Hearing a LOT of Deca shutdown horror stories so I’m just not sure how I’m going to play it. I can’t decide on the prop/NPP vs enan/deca. Hmmm…

Vortura - my plan was 600mg of test, 400mg of Deca. so the ratio’d be 3:2. Breakouts I can handle, but I’m not sure how understanding my girl’d be about impotence. I haven’t had any oestrogen sides from the cycle I’m doing just now (no sides at all actually) so I’m not too worried about that. The joints thing is definitely the biggest attraction with Deca, my joints can be temperamental, especially my shoulders.

of course the other thing I could do would just be another test/var cycle, and just bump the test up a little bit…

if ur lookin for a longer cycle just make sure u end the deca 2 weeks before the test. thatll give u a little bumper so it is fully cleared from your system

If you wanted to try something for joints that wouldn’t have the negative affects on the HPTA that deca have, you could try GHRP-6, as long as you want to run it.

As far as the ED or EOD pinning, it really isn’t that bad once you get used to it. I actually look forward to mine now, and that is saying something since I started out with a legitimate needle phobia.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
As far as the ED or EOD pinning, it really isn’t that bad once you get used to it. I actually look forward to mine now, and that is saying something since I started out with a legitimate needle phobia. [/quote]

This. Especially if you can use insulin pins.

If you had told me a year ago that I would be giving myself 2 injections a day, I would have laughed at you. I once asked the dentist to fill a cavity without anesthesia because I was so scared of being poked in the mouth with a needle (not being a sadist, the dentist of course declined…).

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
If you wanted to try something for joints that wouldn’t have the negative affects on the HPTA that deca have, you could try GHRP-6, as long as you want to run it.

As far as the ED or EOD pinning, it really isn’t that bad once you get used to it. I actually look forward to mine now, and that is saying something since I started out with a legitimate needle phobia. [/quote]

yeah peptides intrigue me, I thought about GHRP 6 because it seemed cheap as hell but I was told you only really saw results off it stacking it with CJC and that meant it wasn’t really cost effective anymore.

As for pinning every day, it’s not the actual pinning that I wouldn’t like, it’s just that I only ever pin my glutes, and they hurt for a day or two after. Pinning them again when they’re sore makes them REALLY sore, which I’d have to do on prop.

I know you’re thinking “why not just pin somewhere else?” but I tried the quads and it was agony, and pinning anywhere on my upper body freaks me out. A mate of mine pins his chest! Fuck that! It’s all glutes for me

1 inch 23 ga pins in shoulders , glutes, and v-glutes. I pin everyday because i only like short cycles therefore always using prop and ace esters and orals. Wouldn’t pin the chest for fear of hitting the lymphatic system.