What Time Should I Take Creatine?

im really confused… when should it take it… during the day… let’s say… if my workout is at 7pm … when should i take it… i already did the loading phase… plz answer asap

it doesn’t matter just take the fucken stuff!

Alright, alright, calm down, you must take it at exactly 4:30 am or it will not be effective! Seriously, take it postworkout preferably in Surge and you will be fine.

D

Typically you will take it post-workout, and for non-workout days, a few authors here have suggested taking it in the morning, because it’s easy to remember/keep track of.

you can beat yourself silly trying to figure all the literature and posting on taking this stuff. I did. The upshot is. take your 5-10 grams everyday, roughly at the same time. AN hour or two will not matter, as long as you take it. No magic, mystical result will happen if your time is 6am or 6 pm. My time is after I get up and am getting ready to head out. I pop it in a protein shake and am on my way. Now if night works better for you, do it then. Just develop some sort of routine and stick with it.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Alright, alright, calm down, you must take it at exactly 4:30 am or it will not be effective! Seriously, take it postworkout preferably in Surge and you will be fine.

D[/quote]

Agreed, 4:30 am for primal results… hahaha - that was such an expected comment man, good times.

I’ve been doing creatine since high-school and it’s changed so much in the past 6 years - changed as in what is on the market and what kind of delievery systems they offer though, nothing new with the composition, besides phasing out the bloating mono-hydrate - if I am not mistaken.

I’ve done the kind where you need to load, I’ve done the no-load kind, I’ve done so many different kinds! I had the best results ever with V-12 turbo - but only when I worked out at 4 AM during senior year - for some reason I had no effect when I started night-training.

I remember ON made this grape stuff, I don’t even know what it was, but it was terrible and it had crazy instructions- weird.

If you take Surge just take 5g PWO…seems to work pretty well for me. I don’t take it on days off. This is just personal preference though.