What the Hell's Wrong with People?

I kinda like the mousy look of fear that those guys had, knowing that they are not real, and failing in an attempt to demonstrate some twisted sort of machismo.

Anybody else see that?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I don’t mean to sound ethnocentric or anything, but synthol (or sesame oil, or whatever!) seems to be pretty popular in foreign (not U.S.) countries…

S[/quote]

Well… breast implants seem just as ridiculous to me - yet most guys have no problem with them.

The best part is about 6:45 when the reporter pokes the guys trap. You can see the synthol wave move across the shoulder.

What are 'not U.S." countries?

…Psst…You’re still small…

And the second dude, id just love to shoot a dart at him and watch him explode…like Rob Reiner losing his Goo (South park reference).

I was amused by how, when he lowered the bar on the preacher curls, the “muscle” barely moved, didn’t stretch out at all at like… 2:35

Plastic surgery allows the rare opportunity to make your outside appearance reflect the inside…fake.

–Daniel Tosh

[quote]Eleventh-Hour wrote:

Well… breast implants seem just as ridiculous to me…[/quote]

Probably, the gheyest comment ever made in this forum.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

x2

Why even bother pretending to work out?

Seriously. He obviously didn’t want to work hard in the first place.

I’m with some of the earlier posters, he looks like a fucking clown with that bird neck.

Seems like a fair trade off for brazil. For ever 5 hot women,you get 1 dumbass Synthol monster.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

Exactly…no matter how hard they work, women cannot have natural C cups unless they have those genetics…so boob job away! Now an ass implant, that is another story entirely.

These synthohol jokers just do not want to put in the hard work needed for a great physique.

You guys forgot to mention that Synthol doesn’t help with functional strength.

After stretching his fascia like that though, I have a hunch he would grow fast if he did decide to start training hard and eating big.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

Exactly…no matter how hard they work, women cannot have natural C cups unless they have those genetics…so boob job away! Now an ass implant, that is another story entirely.

These synthohol jokers just do not want to put in the hard work needed for a great physique. [/quote]

Agree completely. The ass must be real. Perfect C cups can be natural or made in Taiwan for all I care.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
You guys forgot to mention that Synthol doesn’t help with functional strength.[/quote]

who is that in your avatar? my brain is now jelly.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[/quote]

These synthohol jokers just do not want to put in the hard work needed for a great physique. [/quote]

Hard work is just one of many factors to consider. Certainly not the only one.

Breast implants don’t look or feel natural to me. They don’t ‘sit right’ on a woman, just like the arms on these guys don’t ‘sit right’.

Some people don’t mind tits or biceps that don’t ‘sit right’. Some people even enjoy it. In your case your OK with the tits but not with the arms. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me - neither is acceptable.

Some dudes like fucking ‘Real Dolls’ - what do you want me to say!

[/quote]

Less. Much much less.

Unless you have pictures of real c cups for us to use as visual aids because right now you got nothin’.

Breast implants don’t look or feel natural to me. They don’t ‘sit right’ on a woman, just like the arms on these guys don’t ‘sit right’.

Some people don’t mind tits or biceps that don’t ‘sit right’. Some people even enjoy it. In your case your OK with the tits but not with the arms. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

[/quote]

EPIC FAIL

Nuff said

Hard work is just one of many factors to consider. Certainly not the only one.

[/quote]