What the Hell is Up with this ProfessorseX Dude?

I just came on again on to the site to catch up on some thread reads that I have been following and so forth and I check this ProfessorseX dude mocking the X? The fuck is up with this dude? Someone bored at home and wants to cause shit on the nation?

Lol I’m sorry if someone wrote somewhere on a thread about this but I couldn’t find any as this PseX guy’s posts are quite recent now… But WTF??! It just pisses me off that some guys wanna make fun of a guy like X who contributes so much to this site, and has been for so long and is like a landmark here on tnation. And here comes some skinny fat or out of shape cunt and starts making all these retarded posts trying to rip X off.

Some mothers children hey?
Again, WTF!?

I saw one of the posts and It gave me a case of the lolz I must admit, haha people are boreddddd.

the BB.com people have found T-Nation!

This has got to be record time for someone getting their own thread

His posts have been pretty funny though

I bet a tub of protein I can name at least one other screen name associated with that IP.

Blast from the past really.

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
I just came on again on to the site to catch up on some thread reads that I have been following and so forth and I check this ProfessorseX dude mocking the X? The fuck is up with this dude? Someone bored at home and wants to cause shit on the nation?

Lol I’m sorry if someone wrote somewhere on a thread about this but I couldn’t find any as this PseX guy’s posts are quite recent now… But WTF??! It just pisses me off that some guys wanna make fun of a guy like X who contributes so much to this site, and has been for so long and is like a landmark here on tnation. And here comes some skinny fat or out of shape cunt and starts making all these retarded posts trying to rip X off.

Again, WTF!?[/quote]

How’d you manage to type all of this with the good Professor’s cock rammed in your mouth?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:

Again, WTF!?[/quote]

How’d you manage to type all of this with the good Professor’s cock rammed in your mouth?[/quote]

I wondered the same thing; the sound WAS a bit muffled wasn’t it?

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:

Again, WTF!?[/quote]

I have…well not really…but someone else might…wonder if the Professor X shaves his balls, since you have lodged them far into the back regions of your mouth, I figured you’d be a good witness to this question.

Who cares, it’s funny and I am sure ProfX like the attention he’s getting