What The Hell Is This?!

Ummmm, did I just fall into the Twilight Zone?

“I think George Lucas gunna sue somebody!”- Chaka Luther King

There’s been an article/interview about Darden, this book, and the site.

This has to be a joke. Somebody tell me it’s a joke.

sniff sniff What’s that? Yep, I smell a lawsuit!

Mike: I assume you’re talking about the remarkable similarity between the HIT site and T-mag, right? Read this:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=502924

Nobody’s getting sued.

That site has been around for awhile. I think Darden has been interviewed and what-not by people from this site.

[quote]Judecca wrote:
This has to be a joke. Somebody tell me it’s a joke.

sniff sniff What’s that? Yep, I smell a lawsuit![/quote]

Its a sister site i dont know which one but one Shugart or TC or someone is good friends of Darden I think

Nevermind, guys. I did a search and found an answer about it. The site confused me as I’d done a search for that Darden interview, and it wasn’t working for some odd reason. So, I did a google search, found that, and posted it here.

I found a link on it to the T-Nation interview that worked, and it was covered in there I believe that T-Nation members helped design the site.

I had tried a search on here using the Darden internet address and nothing came up , so I thought maybe this was something new.

But, apparently it had been covered already, and my ‘news’, was in fact, old. Thanks a lot for all those Spy Tech kits for Christmas when I was kid, Mom and Dad!

::shaking fist::

[quote]Chris Aus wrote:
Its a sister site i dont know which one but one Shugart or TC or someone is good friends of Darden I think
[/quote]
It’s Tim.

Interesting thing is that most of us can actually login there with our T-Nation user name and password, make posts, and such. Seems T-Nation included the "subscriber"s’ info at the time DrDarden.com was made as well as the T-Nation look and feel.

I like the seminar on slow training-I was suprised not to see Chad Waterbury lecturing there!