What the Hell Happened to Her?

[quote]Majin wrote:
Maybe it’s Chuck Norris pretending to be Calista’s mother. He shaved thinking we don’t remember how he looks like without the beard. What a pussy.[/quote]

turn around majin chucks right behi…
too late, roundhouse kick to the face

Has she been smoking 7 packs of Lucky Strike per day? Impossible, I say.

[quote]freejury wrote:
I just saw this old article on thesuperficial.com

"Calista Flockhart might be Gollum

In case you’ve ever entertained thoughts of dating Harrison Ford, let this be a lesson to you all. If I didn’t tell you that this thing used to be Calista Flockhart I know you wouldn’t have guessed it. Instead, you probably would have left some comments asking why I was posting pictures of strange sewer creatures. And then I’d make up some terrible lie about starting a sewer creature fan club, but eventually you’d find out it was actually Calista Flockhart and we’d have a big fight because I lied to you, and trust is the only thing we have in this world, baby.

As unhealthy as she looked as a stick, it was still way more appealing than this. A plate of monkey feces is more appealing than this."

all I can say is … wow[/quote]

Honestly it’s probably just a really bad picture of her, combined with the fact that she’s wearing no makeup. You get enough pictures taken of one person, you’re guaranteed to find at least one where the person looks like shit, especially if you’re trying to take pictures where they look bad.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
Honestly it’s probably just a really bad picture of her, combined with the fact that she’s wearing no makeup. You get enough pictures taken of one person, you’re guaranteed to find at least one where the person looks like shit, especially if you’re trying to take pictures where they look bad.[/quote]

I agree. For one thing, the lighting in that picture (full direct sun in the face) is going to make anybody look like shit, especially somebody who’s used to being shot with more controlled and diffused studio lighting.

What a difference makeup makes.

I wonder what people would do without it. Competition is funny, too. People say they prefer natural, true beauty, but show them a natural face, and their preference automatically goes the better looking, souped-up un-natural look. Ever wondered why women go to such extremes to look better? Because were that superficial. And, thanks to the Metros, maybe well end up in the same trap in 20 years from now.

Make-up or Photoshop?

It’s definitely her. The first shot is just probably the worst possible picture of her that anybody could take. It’s frustrating, though, how some women just don’t look the same without makeup.

The photos of her when younger in magazines were photoshopped. I know people who have done most mags in existence and I have seen the before / after shots (not of Callista, of other people) and the works in progress, and let me tell you, the models look NOTHING like the perfection the audience are fed.

I also know people who work on film makeup and ditto, but not as much power to shift things.

Note also the bad photo is probably tampered with a bit as well.

Plus she is like 15 years older??? and she wasn’t that young to start with from memory.

Even if she looked as bad as that second photo, I know she could be made up or photoshopped to look stunning again.

And, yes, you could take heaps of girls from the mall and stick them in movies / modelling world these days. But some people are just better … easier to photoshop, or look better in video. That’s just the way it is. Some people look crap in still shots and fantastic in video … and when the touch up bills are between $2,000 and $200,000 (and more for some campaigns such as billboards) big bucks for the photoshop work etc… it really helps to get a model who only needs $2,000 worth of touch up.

What annoys me are the lies being told to the public through these misleading images. I’d prefer they all got out there and exercised instead of being told the lie of buying X beauty product or whatnots.

if she had a great body and a lil more color… ide hit it.

This was from Google Images. Bad angle and bad lighting = UGLY.

I am sure she feels like crap now that this is all over the internet. No wonder so many actors and actresses are on drugs.

At first I thought this was the woman in France who got a face transplant.

And we all know there’s no such thing as Chuck Norris without a beard.

Don’t see what’s so strange about it - you have to expect this when celebrities are snapped at random moments. She could be buying milk at 7am after a week of the flu?

Hell, even I look bad sometimes - and I’m Goddamn beautiful!

She has a cute face, other than the Gollum shot. All she needed was 50lbs and she would have been super smokin’!

Give her some time with a good make-up artist, some good lighting and a decent photographer, and she’ll be looking cute again.

[quote]flabtoslab wrote:
This was from Google Images. Bad angle and bad lighting = UGLY.
[/quote]

She just looks toasted there.

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
It’s definitely her. The first shot is just probably the worst possible picture of her that anybody could take. It’s frustrating, though, how some women just don’t look the same without makeup.[/quote]

It’s not just makeup. As someone said, it’s the worst picture possible taken to make her look as bad as possible. If you saw her in person without makeup she and many woman wouldn’t look nearly as good as they do with makeup. But she wouldn’t look like that.

yeah it’s amazing what lighting, make up, and timing can do for a person…

I mean c’mon…Haven’t you ever seen Pam Anderson right when she wakes up in the morning…

Yeah, me neither. :frowning: