What the Heck Happened to This Site?

[quote]masonator wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
FricFrac wrote:
It’s been a while since I’ve visited T-Nation and I can’t believe all the changes. The homepage layout is awful and what’s with the new name, “Testosterone Muscle”? This place is looking more and more like BB.com every time.

your avatar is fitting. thanks for stopping by. It’s just a name and a layout, the content is what matters

I think the content is starting to leave a lot to be desired lately, as well…[/quote]

Hey, do you powerlift? Is that one of those fancy mono-thingies?

I bet you train at Westside, dont you?

/snarky comment.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Well if it makes you feel any better we didn’t miss you. [/quote]

Hehehehehehe

I have also recently come back to T-Nation after not visiting for nearly a year (did’t stop lifting during that time) and I am a little overwhelmed by all the changes the site has undergone.

Have not yet decided whether I like them or not but I have noticed that a lot of the old members have stopped posting on here and the forums seem overrun with a lot off bb.com-esque posters.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
masonator wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
FricFrac wrote:
It’s been a while since I’ve visited T-Nation and I can’t believe all the changes. The homepage layout is awful and what’s with the new name, “Testosterone Muscle”? This place is looking more and more like BB.com every time.

your avatar is fitting. thanks for stopping by. It’s just a name and a layout, the content is what matters

I think the content is starting to leave a lot to be desired lately, as well…

/snarky comment.[/quote]

I bet he trains with Kroc there.

I like boobies.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
masonator wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
FricFrac wrote:

/snarky comment.

[/quote]

aw look they teamed up against the same guy, how cute.

[quote]poisongatorade wrote:
Did Chris Shugart die? Or is “It still coming?”[/quote]

haha how damn true

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
abcd1234 wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:
I agree with the OP, there are way to many pointless threads complaining about pointless things…

that often read like Jerry Seinfeld monologues.

"What is the deal with people curling in the squat rack?

Haha, this made me LOL! [/quote]

x2

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
masonator wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
FricFrac wrote:

/snarky comment.

aw look they teamed up against the same guy, how cute.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure masonator knows that Kroc doesn’t train at Westside, which means that he is a-okay in my book. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
masonator wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
FricFrac wrote:

/snarky comment.

[/quote]

I do. But I’m not really strong, though cause I wear bench shirts and squat suits. In fact, if I do the math right, I get ~550lbs from the shirt and ~700 from the suit. Then you get into the realm of wraps, which give you about 50Lbs…so actually my new total should be around 5 or 10 :slight_smile:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Well if it makes you feel any better we didn’t miss you.

Hahaha!

[/quote]

This is your most intelligent post ever.

The site stopped catering to its original “hardcore” demographic. That’s what happened.

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:
I agree with the OP, there are way to many pointless threads complaining about pointless things…[/quote]

Solution: Avoid contributing to pointless threads with pointless things…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:
I agree with the OP, there are way to many pointless threads complaining about pointless things…

Solution: Avoid contributing to pointless threads with pointless things…[/quote]

HHHEEEYYYOOOOO!!

Shit… I just did it too… :confused:

[quote]FricFrac wrote:
It’s been a while since I’ve trolled T-Nation and I can’t believe all the changes. The homepage layout is new and what’s with the new name, “Testosterone Muscle”? This place is looking more and more like a great place every time.[/quote]

fixed. (not that you’ll come back to read this; brah)

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
polo77j wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:

HHHEEEYYYOOOOO!!

Shit… I just did it too… :/[/quote]

it’s cool brutha … it’s just a for instance … like before you hit that reply button you have to ask yourself … am I an asshole for this? Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and send it anyway …

[quote]polo77j wrote:
VibeAlive wrote:
polo77j wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:

HHHEEEYYYOOOOO!!

Shit… I just did it too… :confused:

it’s cool brutha … it’s just a for instance … like before you hit that reply button you have to ask yourself … am I an asshole for this? Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and send it anyway …[/quote]

That’s what Jack Burton would say.

[quote]masonator wrote:
I do. But I’m not really strong, though cause I wear bench shirts and squat suits. In fact, if I do the math right, I get ~550lbs from the shirt and ~700 from the suit. Then you get into the realm of wraps, which give you about 50Lbs…so actually my new total should be around 5 or 10 :)[/quote]

haha perfect

but don’t forget it’s a bench shirt/wonderbra thingy

[quote]masonator wrote:
I think the content is starting to leave a lot to be desired lately, as well…[/quote]

Can’t fathom why you wouldn’t like those recent, er, 200 or so articles.
I thought they were great for entertainment.
That’s what they’re there for, right?

(dude we’re gonna get banned for this one day :wink:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
masonator wrote:

Can’t fathom why you wouldn’t like those recent, er, 200 or so articles.
I thought they were great for entertainment.
That’s what they’re there for, right?

[/quote]

Not to get this thread back on track but I have been liking the articles on FA more than on here lately. Possibly because Wet Wolf is shaking things up or maybe it’s all the pictures of hot women?

Meh either way.