T Nation

What the Healthiest Guys Know

http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100168474&GT1=10316

Us Canadians aren’t doing too bad apparently

Blah blah blah, more “Smug” from Canada.

(see the South Park “Smug” episode if you want to know what that means)

How Australia topped the “health” list whilst being the second fattest nation on earth i’ll never know.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Blah blah blah, more “Smug” from Canada.

(see the South Park “Smug” episode if you want to know what that means)[/quote]

Smog?

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100168474>1=10316

Us Canadians aren’t doing too bad apparently[/quote]

Whats a US Canadian? Is that similar to African American but white?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
dennis3k wrote:
http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100168474>1=10316

Us Canadians aren’t doing too bad apparently

Whats a US Canadian? Is that similar to African American but white?

[/quote]

Are you serious?

Interesting list though.

[quote]gotaknife wrote:
How Australia topped the “health” list whilst being the second fattest nation on earth i’ll never know. [/quote]

Is that Rorshach in your avatar ? What was that comic book again ? That guy’s awesome.

Us does not meat U.S.
in this particular case it means
the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object: They took us to the circus.

For instance: She asked us the way.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Whats a US Canadian?[/quote]

The reason why Miss Teen North Carolina needs to refer to her compatriots using the term “U.S. Americans.”

[quote]pookie wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Whats a US Canadian?

The reason why Miss Teen North Carolina needs to refer to her compatriots using the term “U.S. Americans.”[/quote]

To bad she’s from SOUTH Carolina…

Right, so the Chinese have the most junk food, the UK has the best sex and “Greek Orthodox men eat their greens religiously: Some go meatless half the year.”

Why travel anywhere around the world when msn makes such ‘astute’ observations.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
pookie wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Whats a US Canadian?

The reason why Miss Teen North Carolina needs to refer to her compatriots using the term “U.S. Americans.”

To bad she’s from SOUTH Carolina…[/quote]

No, she got that wrong too. Such as, like. The Iraq and such.