What The F*** France?

[b]French Teacher Dies After Setting Herself on Fire in Schoolyard

Read more:

[quote]BEZIERS, France – Police say a teacher in France who immolated herself in the school yard in front of students died Friday of her injuries, AFP reports.
The math teacher was hospitalized Thursday with third-degree burns after attempting to take her own life by walking onto the playground of a high school with a can of fuel and lighting herself on fire.
Parents and students at the scene Thursday said the 44-year-old teacher had a difficult relationship with several students in her math class who described her teaching style as too strict.
They had a meeting to clear the air Wednesday which became rowdy, AFP reports.
The teacher reportedly came to school Thursday morning with a gas can, taught a class at 9:00am local time and then, when the morning break came, walked to the center of the yard, poured the fuel on herself and set herself alight, AFP reports.

[/quote]

What the fuck, Scotland?

[quote]Scottish Man Beaten, Burned Alive in Possible Gay Hate Crime

Read more:

[/quote]

[quote]CUMNOCK, Scotland â?? Police in Scotland are investigating the death of a young man who was badly beaten and burned alive before being left tied to a lamppost in what may have been a homophobic attack.
The body of 28-year-old Stuart Walker was found by the side of the road in Cumnock, Ayrshire at 5:00am Saturday suffering from “horrible injuries,” The Scotsman reported.
The hotel worker had been out with friends earlier in the night and was last seen alive by a family friend at about 2:30am.
Strathclyde Police have launched a murder inquiry, with a spokesperson saying Walker had not “died from his burns” and had been subjected to “a horrific attack.”
[/quote]

What the fuck, Yemeni?

[quote]Yemeni Women Burn Their Veils to Protest Government Crackdown

Read more: Yemeni Women Burn Their Veils to Protest Government Crackdown | Fox News
[/quote]

[quote]SANAA, Yemen â?? Hundreds of Yemeni women on Wednesday set fire to traditional female veils to protest the government’s brutal crackdown against the country’s popular uprising, as overnight clashes in the capital and another city killed 25 people, officials said.
In the capital Sanaa, the women spread a black cloth across a main street and threw their full-body veils, known as makrama, onto a pile, sprayed it with oil and set it ablaze. As the flames rose, they chanted: “Who protects Yemeni women from the crimes of the thugs?”

[/quote]

All these people lighting fires and not having the common decency to prepare steak, ribs, or wings to cook on said fires are just disgusting!! For shame!

[quote]spiderman739 wrote:
All these people lighting fires and not having the common decency to prepare steak, ribs, or wings to cook on said fires are just disgusting!! For shame![/quote]

Dude, that’s what I was thinking.

Nothing says “we support the uprising against our government” quite like burning your own clothes in the street.

LOL idiots.

I knew the OHIO PLAYERS Music would rise again:

Teacher’s recruitment in France is based on strictly academic criteria, not pedagogic ones.
For this reason, many individuals who are not suited to this (pretty hard) job end up in classrooms populated by an increasing number of near-savages.

Everyone wants to go out in a blaze of glory these days.

Whatever happened to the slow-burn and fizzle?

What the Fuck, NFL?
NFL Predictions: 20 Burning Questions Heading into Week 8

[quote]20. Is Josh Scobee the Best Kicker in the NFL?

1. Are You Surprised the Chiefs Beat the Raiders so Badly?

2. Is Urban Meyer the Next Coach of the Miami Dolphins?

3. Could Anyone Have Beaten the Saints Last Week?

…[/quote]

[quote]kamui wrote:
Teacher’s recruitment in France is based on strictly academic criteria, not pedagogic ones.
For this reason, many individuals who are not suited to this (pretty hard) job end up in classrooms populated by an increasing number of near-savages. [/quote]

It doesn’t seem to be much better here in the states anymore. Most of the teachers who were in it for passion seem to be leaving. They seem to want mindless drones in the classroom…and don’t we show how well that is going.

Probably because teaching pays like shit.

I can’t imagine going through 4 years of university, accumulating that debt to make 40-60k for most of my career. Doesn’t make sense.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Nothing says “we support the uprising against our government” quite like burning your own clothes in the street.

LOL idiots.[/quote]

Unless it is Salma Hayek and she is burning EVERYTHING she is wearing. Nothing idiotic about that at all.

Wow. We put our teachers through hell at times when I was in high school, but suicide by fire makes me wonder if she should have been around kids in the first place.

Basically bitches are crazy.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:
Wow. We put our teachers through hell at times when I was in high school, but suicide by fire makes me wonder if she should have been around kids in the first place. [/quote]

Remember the good old days when they would just stress out and give a kid a blow job. Now the teachers are setting themselves ablaze? WTF

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:
Wow. We put our teachers through hell at times when I was in high school, but suicide by fire makes me wonder if she should have been around kids in the first place. [/quote]

Remember the good old days when they would just stress out and give a kid a blow job. Now the teachers are setting themselves ablaze? WTF[/quote]
I’ll worry when they start setting kids ablaze.

Guns in the classroom?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:
For this reason, many individuals who are not suited to this (pretty hard) job end up in classrooms populated by an increasing number of near-savages. [/quote]

It doesn’t seem to be much better here in the states anymore. Most of the teachers who were in it for passion seem to be leaving. They seem to want mindless drones in the classroom…and don’t we show how well that is going.[/quote]

To Paraphrase George Carlin:

Sounds like a great way to churn out massive amounts of young people that are just smart enough to do mindless boring office work, and just dumb enough to accept doing it for shitty pay.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

Remember the good old days when they would just stress out and give a kid a blow job. Now the teachers are setting themselves ablaze? WTF[/quote]

I never had a teacher in high school that I would want making me a blowjay. It might have helped my grades if there were some milfs. lol

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

It doesn’t seem to be much better here in the states anymore. Most of the teachers who were in it for passion seem to be leaving. They seem to want mindless drones in the classroom…and don’t we show how well that is going.[/quote]

To Paraphrase George Carlin:

Sounds like a great way to churn out massive amounts of young people that are just smart enough to do mindless boring office work, and just dumb enough to accept doing it for shitty pay. [/quote]
Entrepreneurship FTW?

Be the man (woman) men (women) hate.