What T-Nation Supplements Do YOU Take?

[quote]Velvet Revolver wrote:
Grow! bars (contrary to popular opinon, I pratically have to choke them down).

Waiting for fall to finish off my MAG-10, TRIBEX and M

Dude are you kidding? You must have been raised in a household of professional chefs or something, or maybe all that garbage food I ate during college primed my taste buds to take in anything, but i think the Grow! bars taste damn GOOOOOOD

[/quote]

Seriously. I have to hide them. I eat at least 1 a day. :slight_smile:

My Goal is simply to get as big as I can as fast as I can wile maintaining a 12% or lower body fat at this time.

I have COPD( Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and I was 215 in Nov. and in April I lost down to 162. I took so many meds that My appetite was literally Zero. I visited my mom and she was very worried. I changed my Medication.

On april 2 I started working out as hard as I can with lower lung function than most people are used to and the caughing still persists but… Positive note. I am now at 190 and look much much better. I have gained inches every where Arms legs chest I still fit into my 32 shorts.

I take :

1. Creatine Maintinence 3g a day
  2. Alpha Male Max Dose (M on off days)
  3. Carbolin 19 2 in morn and 2 6 hours later.
  4. ZMA 3 at night with Melatonin 3Mg
  5. Methoxy-7 2 in the am and 2 after 3 pm.
  6. Low-Carb Grow!.
  7. a Multivite at night.

I progressed very fast in the beg. I worked to failure Daily then progress slowed now I pound out two days very hard till absolute failure and two days off. (my work shedule is erratic) I can manage the two on and two rest.

This works very well for me.

HOT-ROX.

I am just getting started here on T-Nation, but i have been making my gym workouts a major part of my everyday life for about a year now. I am getting serious about losing weight, toning up in general, and getting strength and range-of-motion back in my shoulders and both ankles - they are all screwed up due to old soccer and horseback riding injuries.

I have never used any type of supps until now. I just started two days ago the Alpha Male stuff.
My goal is to do a power lifting meet this time next year.
I weigh about 270
Hieght 6’7"