What T-Nation Supplements Do YOU Take?

Low-Carb Grow!
Grow! bars
Surge
HOT-ROX
Alpha Male
ZMA
Power Drive

Right now I’m basically just finishing up some cutting. More maintaining/transitioning now than anything at this point.

Soon I’ll swap out HOT-ROX for Carbolin 19 and Methoxy-7 to aid in my bulking efforts.

Lookin’ forward to the article!

Low-Carb Grow!
Surge
ZMA

These are my Biotest staples. I also take fish oil and just started taking glucosamine/chrondroitin.

Glad to read I’m timing my ZMA and Grow! intake properly before bed. Others I occasionally take are Spike (taking 2 capsules every morning–still not sure as to the efficacy of this supplement for me), Alpha Male (not dramatic effects but I do feel a slight elevation in mood, intensity in the weight room and a, ah, robustness of wood), and HOT-ROX (was really impressed with the leaning-out effects of this).

My current training goal, since I’ve leaned out to my lowest scale weight in quite a while, is to increase my lean mass over the next 4 weeks without much gain in body fat. I did CW’s Singles Club program to see if I could concurrently increase my maximal strength while losing weight, which I was able to do, so now I’m going back to my tried-and-true 3 day a week, full body routines.

I don’t really want to gain MUCH more mass. I never thought I’d say that, and I’m not huge, but comfortable at 6’ weighing 215 with 15% bodyfat. I’d like to get down to about 12% and weigh around 225. From then it’d be all about getting stronger, not bigger.

My current goal is to get as lean as possible, without losing any LBM or strength. I’ve been using:

Low-Carb Grow! (always)
ZMA (always)
Power Drive (always)
Carbolin 19 (2 caps 2x day)
HOT-ROX (3-caps 2x day)
(I know it’s recommended NOT to take Carbolin 19 & HOT-ROX together, but…)

I know this is a spendy stack, but I’ve had flat-out awesome results. I’ve been able to drop from 10%bf to 5%bf while keeping all the LBM and actually improving my lifts. Thank you, Biotest!

Oh, yeah, and of course I always use Surge, too.

Now: HOT-ROX and Surge.
Goal: Lose body fat.

I also take flax and fish oil caps every day. I’m starting on Alpha Male this week because I’m old and decrepit :slight_smile:

ZMA 3 caps at night.

Guggulsterones, 3 caps at 30 mg each, 2 times a day. These are the BOMB to help keep your skin clear.

Alpha Male. 3 cap in the morning and 3 at around 4pm.

I supplement 5 days a week. Always take the weekends off for all supplements.

My goals? A little more muscle mass, maybe 15 lbs. But honestly, I just wanna be healthy. My althletic abilities are exactly where I want them to be (4.68 40 dash/30 inch vertical/230 bench for reps/375 squat for reps and 225 deadlift for reps, and I can do pullups and rows like a madman.

Goal: Get quality sleep

Product: ZMA

Trying like hell to add mass. Staples include:

Surge
Grow!
ZMA
Carbolin 19 + Alpha Male

Need an EFA supp too.

My goal is to weigh 250 pounds at sub-10% BF.

Currently, I’m am traveling on the darkside so my use of Biotest supps is limited to:

Low-Carb Grow!
ZMA
Power Drive
Surge

In about 3 weeks I wil be adding to the above list the following:

Carbolin 19
Alpha Male
M
HOT-ROX

I stack Alpha Male, Methoxy-7, and HOT-ROX. I also love and use Low-Carb Grow! My goal is to be the biggest and leanest I can be. It is a never ending quest.

At present
HOT-ROX
M
RED KAT
Low-Carb Grow!
Surge
Grow! Bars

Since joining the sight I’ve tried basically every product except ZMA and MAG-10(because I missed the last batch)

Low-Carb Grow!
Surge
ZMA
HOT-ROX
Alpha Male

My goal is to never be as skinny as I used to be.

And not get fat.

Low-Carb Grow!
ZMA
EFA’s
Joint Support

My goals are to maintain bodyweight while increasing lean mass. I want to carry as much muscle possible at 198 on Oct 8. On this day I will set the American Junior Raw Drug tested Deadlift record (say that five times fast). I am going to start Carbolin 19 in about two weeks

Always:
Surge
Low-Carb Grow!
Grow! bars
Spike / Power Drive

Build Cycles:
Alpha Male
Carbolin 19
Methoxy-7

Fat-Loading:
HOT-ROX
Methoxy-7
Alpha Male

I use Grow! bars and protein, Surge, and Spike on a regular basis. I use HOT-ROX for leaning out.

I have stash of 4AD-EC and MAG-10 Legacy for future use. =)

I just purchased Power Drive and am going to give it a go this week.

LJ

Current goal is bulking.

My next Biotest purchase will be Low-Carb Grow!

I guess I am in the minority on a lot of these products, but I have taken:

Alpha Male
Spike
Power Drive

and have noticed almost zero difference in mood, recovery, endurance, etc. I don’t by any means dispell the benefit that others have received, but for me, the tiny benefit has been far outweighed by price.

Currently taking Methoxy-7, ZMA, Surge, Low-Carb Grow!, Power Drive and just finished up my bottle of Carbolin 19. My goal is to get my bodyfat % below 15 while increasing my strength. I want to look good nekkid.

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
Take the ZMA 30-45 minutes before you have your Grow! and you should be all set.[/quote]

Thank you!

ZMA
Surge
Low-Carb Grow!
HOT-ROX
Grow! bars (contrary to popular opinon, I pratically have to choke them down).

Waiting for fall to finish off my MAG-10, TRIBEX and M

[quote]Grow! bars (contrary to popular opinon, I pratically have to choke them down).

Waiting for fall to finish off my MAG-10, TRIBEX and M[/quote]

Dude are you kidding? You must have been raised in a household of professional chefs or something, or maybe all that garbage food I ate during college primed my taste buds to take in anything, but i think the Grow! bars taste damn GOOOOOOD