What Supps Do BBers Really Take?

Allright so we have all seen the top elite bodybuilders in the buisness in ads for supps like BSN,So I want to know what these guys really take.We all know there all pumped full of steroids and I have no problem with that,Shit if I could get my hands on some I would take them.

Anyway what are these guys taking,So im sure there all taking protien,bcaa and vits but what else.I doubt Jay Cutler and Ronnie are taking BSN stuff.What do you guys know about this.

And buy the way im not asking what steroids they do thats not the question im asking what supps if any do they really take.

Jay Cutler only takes Whey Protein and BSN NO-Xplode. Don’t be hatin’.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Allright so we have all seen the top elite bodybuilders in the buisness in ads for supps like BSN,So I want to know what these guys really take.We all know there all pumped full of steroids and I have no problem with that,Shit if I could get my hands on some I would take them.

Anyway what are these guys taking,So im sure there all taking protien,bcaa and vits but what else.I doubt Jay Cutler and Ronnie are taking BSN stuff.What do you guys know about this.[/quote]

They also take insulin, HGH, IGF, glenbuterol and whatever else they can get their hands on.

Munzers plan:

�?ber das gesamte Jahr:[2]

* Ephedrin, AN 1, Captagon, Aspirin, Valium (Aufputschmittel)
* Kälbermastmittel Clenbuterol (Muskelaufbau mit Fettabbau)

10�??6 Wochen vor dem Wettkampf täglich:

* 2 Injektionen Testoviron à 250 mg (Massegewinn in der Muskulatur)
* 1 Injektion Parabolan (Anabolika zum Muskelwachstum)
* 30 Tabletten Halotestin ( " " )
* 30 Tabletten Metandion ( " " )
* 16 IE STH (Wachstumshormon: Muskelaufbau mit gleichzeitigem Fettabbau)
* 20 IE Insulin (Wirkung umstritten)

5�??2 Wochen vor dem Wettkampf täglich:

* 3 Injektionen Masteron
* 2 Injektionen Parabolan
* 30 Tabletten Halotestin
* 50 Tabletten Stromba (Anabolika zum Muskelwachstum)
* 2 Injektionen Stromba
* 24 IE STH

2 Wochen bis zum Wettkampf täglich:

* 2 Injektionen Masteron
* 2 Injektionen Stromba
* 40 Tabletten Haloestin
* 80 Tabletten Stromba
* 24 IE STH (Wachstumshormon)
* Insulin (Wirkung umstritten)
* Aldactone und Lasix (Wasserreduzierung im Muskel)

He had pin-pong ball sized tumors in half of his liver, the other half was gone.

He died at 31 because of multiple organ failure.

So

a) whatever supps they take is probably irrellevant and

b) these bloated excuses for athletes are nothing but glorified junkies that cannot even climb a flight of stairs without collapsing. Hell, some need oxygen after posing!

Which leads me to

c) whatever they take, fuck it, because unless you want to risk your life to scrape out a meager existence by pleasing homosexual muscle fetishists on and off stage your training and supplementation must be radically different from theirs.

PS: And yeah, Shugart was right with his comments on profi BB. In fact he was much too nice. They are as ridiculous as poodles.

edited

They eat a lot of fucking food, and yeah steroids ext. But if you want to get huge, don’t worry about supplements as much as EATING.

Also I doubt many of them do insulin, as its not fully understood and well you can die very easily from that.

But yeah they push their bodies to the extreme, when you get that committed its not that healthy.

Steroids, HGH, Insulin

Oh yeah and NO-XPLODE

Orion, your view of bodbuilders is your own, but on a bodybuilding site, I question your motive.

A. Theres no proof that was Munzer’s cycle, but either way, yes they do copious amounts of drugs.

But, if you’ve ever competed at a high level of anything you know the drive to win can push you to do some things you know may not be healthy for you or may shave years off your life in an effort to be the best there is.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Orion, your view of bodbuilders is your own, but on a bodybuilding site, I question your motive.
[/quote]

To build a body worth looking at and not a monstrosity?

That´s my motive.

Professional BB has left me, and a lot of other people, not the other way around.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

A. Theres no proof that was Munzer’s cycle, but either way, yes they do copious amounts of drugs.

But, if you’ve ever competed at a high level of anything you know the drive to win can push you to do some things you know may not be healthy for you or may shave years off your life in an effort to be the best there is.[/quote]

Which does not change the fact that the “supps” these guys take come out of a syringe.

Milk and D’bol, man.

[quote]orion wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

But, if you’ve ever competed at a high level of anything you know the drive to win can push you to do some things you know may not be healthy for you or may shave years off your life in an effort to be the best there is.

Which does not change the fact that the “supps” these guys take come out of a syringe.

[/quote]

Why would you let yourself become so emotionally involved in what others choose to “take”? It doesn’t affect you at the end of the day. Live and let live.

“Milk is for babies, real men drink beer.”

I’ve heard that many of the smarter ones actually take vitamin/mineral support simply because so many are actually malnourished. Victor Conte (from balco labs) did a blood study of several BBers about 10 years ago, and most were defficient in Zinc, Mg, and a whole list of others. I’m sure guys like Coleman who make sure all their bases are covered are aware of this.

S

[quote]Rattler wrote:
“Milk is for babies, real men drink beer.”[/quote]

They need to start putting protein in beer or beer in breasts then.

[quote]MsM wrote:
orion wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Why would you let yourself become so emotionally involved in what others choose to “take”? It doesn’t affect you at the end of the day. Live and let live.[/quote]

I am just a little pissed at the BB crowd on this site who really pretends that they look up to pros.

And act as if one hates BB instead of loving it when one makes fun of those who ruin it as a mass movement by setting standards no one really wants to achieve.

Plus, the OP will definitely not benefit from trying to eat, train or supplement like a pro without the chemical support- and I am not even anti -steroid, I am anti-not getting laid because I look like the Marshmallow Man in the off-season and 30 seconds of sex will likely give me a heart attack.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ve heard that many of the smarter ones actually take vitamin/mineral support simply because so many are actually malnourished. Victor Conte (from balco labs) did a blood study of several BBers about 10 years ago, and most were defficient in Zinc, Mg, and a whole list of others. I’m sure guys like Coleman who make sure all their bases are covered are aware of this.

S
[/quote]

I remember that but I have hit the point where I don’t believe anything Victor Conte says.

[quote]orion wrote:
MsM wrote:
orion wrote:
GetSwole wrote:

Why would you let yourself become so emotionally involved in what others choose to “take”? It doesn’t affect you at the end of the day. Live and let live.

I am just a little pissed at the BB crowd on this site who really pretends that they look up to pros.

And act as if one hates BB instead of loving it when one makes fun of those who ruin it as a mass movement by setting standards no one really wants to achieve.

Plus, the OP will definitely not benefit from trying to eat, train or supplement like a pro without the chemical support- and I am not even anti -steroid, I am anti-not getting laid because I look like the Marshmallow Man in the off-season and 30 seconds of sex will likely give me a heart attack.

[/quote]

I don’t agree with everything you’re saying. But I think your general point is well-taken. Having issues with both the appearance and approach of those in the upper echelons of professional bodybuiding today does NOT mean you hate all bodybuilding [or what it was and could have been].

[quote]orion wrote:

To build a body worth looking at and not a monstrosity?

That´s my motive.

[/quote]

What makes you think that you could build a body like a pro bodybuilders, even if you tried?

You act as if you’re making a moral choice NOT to look like them, as if it takes effort to avoid becoming one of the most muscular individuals on Earth.

I’ve gotten to the physique I have now by striving to be as muscular as possible. I will never, even if I were to use steroids for years, look like a professional bodybuilder, that’s just genetics.

Acting like bodybuilders are the worst physique possible sounds like a good way to severely limit your potential. ‘I better be careful, I don’t want to get TOO big’…

I fully agree and acknowledge that bodybuilders use a lot of drugs that may be endangering their long term health. They know this, it’s a conscious decision, and regardless of it, they work their asses off, and deserve some respect.

Orion’s a piece of shit, you guys. Just ignore him. Let him and Lixy go have their America Bashing Ghey Butsecks Pancake Orgy over in Politics and World Issues.

I’ve heard of many taking Equipose, Deca and Winstrol before contests. Prescription diuretics, lots and lots of HGH, Testosterone and oh yeah.

Plenty of NO XPLODE!!

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

I wasn’t aware all professional bodybuilders looked the same. Apparently, the efforts to hype the “X-Frame” physique in professional bodybuilding is completely overlooked. All of this so guys like you can point out the worst examples and hold those only as a representation of all of competitive bodybuilding.

Because women just hate people this muscular?

The above is Melvin Anthony…who I am sure you already know since you “love” bodybuilding. Is he one of the ones you speak of?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
orion wrote:

I wasn’t aware all professional bodybuilders looked the same. Apparently, the efforts to hype the “X-Frame” physique in professional bodybuilding is completely overlooked. All of this so guys like you can point out the worst examples and hold those only as a representation of all of competitive bodybuilding.

Because women just hate people this muscular?

The above is Melvin Anthony…who I am sure you already know since you “love” bodybuilding. Is he one of the ones you speak of?[/quote]

dang… I may have a runner up for my love affair with Zane.

That guy is amazing.