What Supplements Do People Like These Days?

I used to get the mini Spike drinks. Need to try those

1 Like

Are you referring to Shooter?

Iirc… They were little cans though. Mightve been a different brand

Shooter used to come in an 8.4-oz can. Now the same formula is in a 12-oz can.

Different brand i think. Had 3 flavors.

Shooter originally came in three flavors. We added a fourth later on:

1. Original
  2. Orange Gold
  3. 'Quila Lime
  4. Blue Raz

Yep. It was them. Loved those little dudes

Heck yeah. That’s phenomenal, man!

I’ve been using I-Well roughly since it came out. I’ve gone from the one in the house who gets sick first and worst to the one who doesn’t catch it, and if I do, it’s very minor.*

*kid was in kindergarten and brought more than just art projects home this past year

2 Likes

The greatest love of my life.

man, this flavor is fantastic! Definitely my favorite as well.

I haven’t used Spike in awhile, but it’s another supp I’d sign off on.

1 Like

I have a lot of friends who have built their bodies with no supplements at all. Even protein, men. Of course, it took them 10-12 years to achieve it, but still. But I don’t have much time, so I take supplements, lol. I began with SARMs. And actually, it helped me a lot at the beginning of my way to the perfect body. I also quit smoking and alcohol. Now I get up at 6 am to have my training session, then I have breakfast and sleep. Then I go to the gym, eat, and sleep. Then I do my work. And, you know, the best supplement I’ve discovered is proper sleep. You have to recover; no other supplement would do it for you.

1 Like

I miss the original JACK3D.

So why are you taking SARMs then?

Vitamin D

I’m quite susceptible to seasonal depression. My first winter in PGH I wanted nothing more than to get out.
Started taking Vitamin D last winter. felt considerably better. Could be placebo, but so long as my levels aren’t too high (they regularly test borderline low), I’m going to keep taking it

Maybe they meant SARMzzzzz.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you looked at my profile picture, but obviously Ive been in the gym for quite some time (20 years). There is a limit to what can be accomplished in the gym without any supplementation.

But beyond that, there are a lot of supplements that are beneficial to your health, even if you’re already doing everything else right. I recently started taking Flameout and I-Well. Excellent health benefits from both.

I took a SARM years ago, and didn’t perceive any benefits. It was ostarine

2 Likes

Anyone ever messed with L-Carnitine injections or orals? I’ve been asking around and hadn’t gotten much feedback so I figured I’d post it here too.

Studies show it increases Androgen Receptor density (long-term use benefit) while also helping to lose weight (short-term benefit). I’ve been taking it for about 3 weeks and can’t tell if there’s a difference, but it’s known to take time for these effects as well.

Vitamin D, a vitamin B complex, real fish or fish oil most days, and mushroom extracts.

I started supplementing a B complex (garden of life) after my nerve injury and have stuck with it. Did a deep dive into the power of mushrooms (reishi, cordyceps, and lions mane in particular) and am a huge believer in these. Not the low grade ones from “health food” stores (Om, Host Defense, 4 sigmatic) but high quality extracts from Oriveda, Real Mushrooms, or Vibe mushrooms.

I’ve also been using Surge and really like it. Besides whey, the first workout supplement I actually like, really notice the benefits of, and will continue to use.

2 Likes

This seems to work. Dad gave me a bunch as a kidney supplement.

I’ve noticed that I was less sensitive to temperature changes and had better endurance.

Could be placebo though

2 Likes

Not sure if you got the instructions yet, but DON’T do SubQ lol.

Also heard a lot of anecdotal evidence that without eating some carbs around your injection time, you’re losing out on a lot of it’s absorption.

I do mine at 500mg EOD; not too bad when intramuscular. DON’T hit a nerve with it… it’ll ruin half a week really quickly.

1 Like