What Supplements Do I Need

Ok, I just turned 22 a couple months ago. I lift weights mostly for strength gains for basketball. Ive been lifting for 6 years now.

I currently use creatine, ZMA, multivitamin, whey, BCAA’s, calcium, vitamin C.

I tried glutamine and HMB, but stopped because I didnt notice any significant difference.

I recently finished a cut. I ended up around 11% bodyfat. I wanted to cut more, but I stopped because I only weight around 190 lbs and its effecting my basketball game.

So Im going to try to get bigger again, but Id like to minimize or reduce my bodyfat % at the same time.

Im kind of interested in Alpha Male, does this work?

Any other suggestions?

[quote]uzzyman wrote:
Ok, I just turned 22 a couple months ago. I lift weights mostly for strength gains for basketball. Ive been lifting for 6 years now.

I tried glutamine and HMB, but stopped because I didnt notice any significant difference.

I recently finished a cut. I ended up around 11% bodyfat. I wanted to cut more, but I stopped because I only weight around 190 lbs and its effecting my basketball game.

So Im going to try to get bigger again, but Id like to minimize or reduce my bodyfat % at the same time.

Any other suggestions?

[/quote]

Id add Fish Oils FIRST!!! IMO to many benefits and should be a staple check out Flameout. Then yes Alpha Male is a quality supp.

Phill

I just started taking HOT-ROX extreme with Alpha Male…its only been a week, but my friend took it and he got his stomach pretty cut up without any cardio whatsoever…just lifting…i would never recommend a fat burner unless its on this site…everything here is so reputable and trustworthy its not funny…hope things work out for ya!

i would the best supplement for you would be food. Your 195 pounds at 6’5 thats really skinny. Just start eating more.

Oh, yeah I forgot Flax Oil.

[quote]Phill wrote:
uzzyman wrote:

Any other suggestions?

Id add Fish Oils FIRST!!! IMO to many benefits and should be a staple check out Flameout. Then yes Alpha Male is a quality supp.

Phill
[/quote]
Will Alpha Male really make a difference considering his T levels are probably already pretty high. I’m asking because I’m kinda in the same situation.

labomb, Alpha Male’s benefits are noticed more by men who are a little older (say, 40s or 50s) and/or whose stress levels are high and whose T levels are a bit lower than they’d like as a result. Alpha Male could be a useful supp for someone in their 20s if T levels were on the low side of normal or if they had dropped due to extremely heavy/intense workouts and high stress; in other words, if a person was overtrained.

Other than that, put your money into food and get plenty of sleep. Fish oil (like Flameout) and Spike are killer supps to add into your regimen at any age.