What Supplement To Take?

With all the new supplements that are provided on the site now, I’m willing to try a few. Since I’m no expert (and quite a few people here obviously are), I would like to ask you which ones you think are best and which ones you recommend so I can bulk like a beast.

TRIBEX, Methoxy-7 and Alpha Male are what I would most likely buy (and some M of course). Compared to TRIBEX and Methoxy-7, Alpha Male is a bit more expensive…

So, please tell me what you recommend.

PS: I’m just 18, so I’m not sure if any of these supplements are even necessary for me. I’ve heard some people say that testosterone boosters aren’t very useful if you’re very young and bustling with testosterone…

PS2: If you had to choose between an Ephedra/Caffeine stack and any other fat loss supplement (HOT-ROX, etc.), what would you choose? Is it safe to combine ephedra/caffeine with Methoxy-7, TRIBEX, Alpha Male, etc. in future cutting cycles?

Considering your age and goals, I’d recommend using Methoxy-7 when your goal is to gain LBM.

When you wish to reduce fat mass and preserve and in many cases, further increase lean body mass, I recommend using HOT-ROX. Although, I’m obviously biased, we did go over why the compounds in HOT-ROX are not only more efficacious than ephedrine and caffeine, but doesn’t produce the excessive CNS stimulation seen with ephedrine and caffeine. Refer to http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=461007 and http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=461705 for specifics.

As a side note, technically speaking, one could use Methoxy-7 and/or HOT-ROX while “bulking” up as well.

Hope that helps!

Any other insights?

Um – er, lmjudek? Don’t hold your breath waiting for someone to come in behind Cy Wilson with recommendations. You got just about the best advice a person could get from THE smartest person on the forum, bar none! Cy’s da Man!

Click on his name and read some of his other posts. You’ll see what I’m talking about.

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
Um – er, lmjudek? Don’t hold your breath waiting for someone to come in behind Cy Wilson with recommendations. You got just about the best advice a person could get from THE smartest person on the forum, bar none! Cy’s da Man!

Click on his name and read some of his other posts. You’ll see what I’m talking about.

[/quote]

Phew. Thanks… I’ve been holding my breath for over a day now:)

I guess I’ll give Methoxy-7 a try very soon then.

Phew. Thanks… I’ve been holding my breath for over a day now:)

ROF,L!!!

lmjudek, you’re a hoot and a welcome addition to this crazy crowd!!!

Methoxy-7 (the old version) was an awesome product. I can’t wait until the reformulated version hits the streets and the reports start rolling in.

Well thank you:) I feel kinda bad cause I’ve come here pretty much every day for 6 months, and I haven’t been noticed:( I guess I’ll have to start spamming the forums.