What Superpower Would You Want?

What, are we in elementary school again?! I’d like to have the especial power to bitch-slap internet trolls from a distance, kinda like a digital fist coming out of their computer screens and knocking them flat on their asses…

I think I’m more like batman, working on my “special powers and skillzzzzz” now rather than waiting for a radioactive explosion. A little healing-invisibility-mind control combo would be sweet though.

Control all matter

Invincibility

I second super saiyan. Be ripped, balls to the wall fights, destroy planets, travel at super speed, fly, slower age? Yelling also exponentially increases your power? I’d want an equal though. Being the best at everything is boring.

[quote]m1sf1t wrote:
What, are we in elementary school again?! I’d like to have the especial power to bitch-slap internet trolls from a distance, kinda like a digital fist coming out of their computer screens and knocking them flat on their asses…

I think I’m more like batman, working on my “special powers and skillzzzzz” now rather than waiting for a radioactive explosion. A little healing-invisibility-mind control combo would be sweet though.[/quote]

Misf1t’s internet troll bitch slap powers FTW!! hahahaha

Dave Chappelle on Superheroes

[quote]thesupreme1 wrote:
I second super saiyan. Be ripped, balls to the wall fights, destroy planets, travel at super speed, fly, slower age? Yelling also exponentially increases your power? I’d want an equal though. Being the best at everything is boring.[/quote]

Or that one guy that held his breath and stopped time…wadda ghey power!

No “superpowers” but this game really make Batman super badass.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
Hulk like strength and wolverine’s healing/never age ability.

I’d be the shit. [/quote]

Hulk has a better healing factor, just so you know. His healing factor is so bad ass that when thrown into outer space, he created his own oxygen source within his body.

Wolverine would have died.

Yeah… Okay! So, Hulk’s power…

I would want to be able to make a basketball shot from anywhere on the court. If I shot the ball, it went in.

Dude, there are so many bad ass super powers. I can’t have just one. I’ll have to do an extensive report.

Good choice, Body by Game20.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Dude, there are so many bad ass super powers. I can’t have just one. I’ll have to do an extensive report.

Good choice, Body by Game20.[/quote]

I know but then someone would have like a Supper Duper mutant that no one could defeat.

I always liked Thor as well. Mostly cause he looks like a BAMF…

Someone should invent a workout called “The Hulk workout!”…then we could all be incredibly hulk buff. Where’s Prof X? haha

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

Good choice, Body by Game20.

I know but then someone would have like a Supper Duper mutant that no one could defeat.

I always liked Thor as well. Mostly cause he looks like a BAMF…[/quote]

I think you and I will be friends.

Powers:
Super Strength(100 ton plus like Thor, Hulk, and Juggs)
Invulnerability(Juggeranaut/Absorbing Man)

Watching all the old X-men cartoons I liked Mr. Sinister. When Cyclops would hit him with his optic blast he would heal quickly only to kiss Cyclops’s ass.

Cyborg Superman.

No one messes with Cat Superman.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Watching all the old X-men cartoons I liked Mr. Sinister. When Cyclops would hit him with his optic blast he would heal quickly only to kiss Cyclops’s ass. [/quote]

Dude, I remember Cyclops’s Optic blast being the only thing that dulled his healing factor. Sinister is pretty old, so I’m not sure was HIS natural power is. But he’s experimented on so many mutants, he probably has a shit ton of powers.

Super Saiyan + immortal

You never die, get stronger every time you battle, turn yellow at will, fly, telekinetic, energy blasts, travel so fast you turn invisible, teleport, always be ripped, blow up planets, and whenever the Hulk comes around blast him deep into space with a Kamahamaha or dragon fist.