What Stacks Best With Winstrol?

[quote]redbull250 wrote:
I’M ABOUT TO TAKE ORAL WIN 60MG ED, TEST CYP 200MG E5D AND ADD TREN 50MG ED INTO THE MIX ABOUT 2 WEEKS IN TO TOTAL A 10 WEEK CYCLE. I REALIZE CYP CAUSES A LITTLE MORE H2O RETENTION BUT IT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD SAFELY GET MY HANDS ON AT THE TIME[/quote]

START A NEW THREAD IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS YOUR CYCLE

k, thanks. i’m new to the site and the way you guys do things. just wanted to let this dude know what i was about to stack and it has def worked for me in the past, instead of starting a new thread.

As World mentioned about ToneBone’s cycle, I also just started a 100mg Anadrol and 50mg Winnie for 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off, type of cycle to keep it as safe as possible as it’s my first cycle. There’s a small following on this forum about this type of cycle… and I hope they’re right! I’m only on my second day so I’m not too sure how long it takes to ‘kick in’.

yeah go with the prop and winne, i know a top pro who swears by it for pre-comp.

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
As World mentioned about ToneBone’s cycle, I also just started a 100mg Anadrol and 50mg Winnie for 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off, type of cycle to keep it as safe as possible as it’s my first cycle. There’s a small following on this forum about this type of cycle… and I hope they’re right! I’m only on my second day so I’m not too sure how long it takes to ‘kick in’.[/quote]

I bet you start feeling it by the fourth day.
Start of second week to be at a full “warp factor 10”.

ToneBone

i believe proviron is a nice affordable effective addition :slight_smile: .Does anyone agree?

anadrol is effective however I dont think its worth the sides .If I am not mistaken it is too harsh …

Warp factor 10, eh? Great! I was hoping to get to the Kardassian system before the worm hole closes… That should do it!

;o)

Hm…
After reading about the short on off anadrol/winstrol cycles here I decided to try a short one myself.

My only previous experience is a ten-day run of turanabol (50-60mg/d)

I am now on my sixth day of anadrol/winstrol at 100mg/50mg a day. And I have no sides, and also very very little effect so far. Should it have kicked in by now?

ten days of tbol made my muscles noticably harder and my strength went up a bit on all lifts. So far my anadrol/winstrol run actually seems slightly LESS potent than the tbol.

Either the drol I have is fake, greatly underdosed or… I am immune! Guess that last one is not too likely.

Six days? Yikes… I’m about to start my 3rd day and definitely don’t feel a thing yet either. My worries are similar to yours…

I was half expecting to blow up like a balloon, get insane pumps and easily squat about a 1000 pounds…

Well, at least feel something! Oh well… Maybe I’ll try dbol instead.

Aha!! Here comes the drol!

Just when I was about to give up on my anadrols (thought they might be fake or underdosed) they kicked in today!

All time PR on incline dumbellpresses, then PR on dumbell shoulderpresses right after.

Arms swelled up like balloons. Could barely bend them at the end of the training session. Lovely!

Nice! Can’t wait!

Think I will dial it down to 100mg a day tomorrow (have been doing 150mg for the last two days) as I suspect this will work just as well.

Will be doing one more week of drol at 100mg/d with 50mg/day of winstrol, then two weeks off.

I’m debating between doing 2 weeks off or doing 3 weeks off like some people suggested. I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

Well here are my experiences with drol so far:
First six days I did’nt really feel anything.
I got a slight tingle/itch in my nipples days 2 and 3, took 10mg nolva (gynophobic!) It went away and I haven’t had to use any nolva after that.
May have been all in my head as I was fearing/expecting gyno to be a problem.

Upped the drol dose from 100mg/d to 150mg/d on day 5 and six. (winny was kept at 50mg/day)

Didn’t feel anything and was getting convinced I had som fake or heavily underdosed gear. Then WHAM! training session on day 6 I set PRs in both incline dumbellpresses and shoulder dumbellpresses. Also my arms ballooned up.

So I will go back down to 100mg/d of anadrol for the next week. Should be fun!

Here’s my plan:
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on, 3 off, then turanabol + anavar during modified Velodiet for 3 weeks.

Present weight: 92kgs (height:180cm) bodyfat around 13-14.

without question stack it with test propionate. in my humble opinion test should always be used for a base. in this case prop would be the right choice for your goals.

aight thanks

The anadrol - winstrol combo is pretty fantastic!

I’m 29 6"3 250. Ive been working out for a while but I’m in a wheelchair. I’ve gotten a whole lot stronger and built mass but I can’t seem to cut weight Bc of the whole cardio issue… I just got some oral winny but don’t know if I need to take it by itself or with some type of test? I’m in recovery for drugs not really wanting to go through the iv scenario again. Do I need the test even though I’m already a big guy?