What Stacks Best With Winstrol?

I was looking for some insight. Any help would greatly be appreaciated. What stacks best with Winstrol Tabs? I’m looking to get cut up but maintain some size and strength. Any suggestions?Thanks

Egg

I would say test prop. Do you know you posted this 4 times?

1 Like

oral or injectable? for your stack if oral id say var. injectable …as pain said probably the prop

Yeah propinate would go well, and throw in some masteron!

-M

I would add Test P and Tren A.

Test P 100mg eod/Tren A 75mg ed/Winny 50mg ed worked like magic for me.

Why not make it simple and run anadrol with it… ya know, perhaps a few two weekers that ToneBone is so fond of…

And I’m quite fond of them myself…

World

Thanks guys. I appreaciate it. Ya I see that I posted this 4 times now. I didn’t think any of them were posting at all because I kept getting an error. I heard something that winnie would stack well with Nandrolone Decanoate. Is this true? I think I’m gonna go with the prop but I’m just tryin to learn as much as I can you know? Thanks

Egg

If you were going to stack it with Deca(Nandrolone Decanoate), you’d have to also throw in a Test based compound(Enanthate, prop, cyp, etc.) to help combat the inevitable shutdown that will occur.

Since you’ve got tabs, I’d also suggest what World did, which is to run a 2weeker a la Tone, which has yielded good results.

Also, hangiron referenced “var injectable”. If you are referring to Anavar, I’m pretty positive it doesn’t come injectable, but correct me if I’m wrong.

I think he meant if the Winstrol was in injectable form, then go with Anavar.

So run Anadrol with the win tabs and test prop for the first two weeks?

If you are looking to get cut I don’t see why you would be taking anadrol. In fact, fuck anadrol all together for any reason. It’s rather pointless. Even for someone looking to gain mass and strength…that shit is so temporary and unsustainable…and LIVER TOXIC. Why can’t people be satisfied with dbol and understand why its so commonly used as a jump instead of a bombs. Like everyone said test prop/ winni…and if you don’t mind sides add some tren. But keep in mind you will be injecting alot.

I don’t think you’re very well aware of the synergy between Anadrol and Winstrol. And I certainly hope you’re aware that all 17aa compounds are liver toxic to some degree.

[quote]hangiron wrote:
oral or injectable? for your stack if oral id say var. injectable …as pain said probably the prop[/quote]

what i was getting at, if your wanting to run an oral with it… stack it with var…a class I oral combined with the winnie

preferably not all orals would probably be the vote of most!

Ok so to jump start it, run DBOL with it instead of anadrol? Or just fuck the jump start all together. I appreaciate all the insight by the way. You guys are helpin me out alot

Egg

Dude I know 17aa steroids are liver toxic…anadrol is just known for its harsh sides and water bloat. And to be honest…I wouldn’t stack two orals because of the liver toxicity issue. I think it is best to do test prop with winstrol. And dude…what do you mean Jumpstart it. Look, winstrol itself can be used as a jumpstart…there is no need to jumpstart and oral only cycle.

Dbol and anadrol are commonly used as jumpstarts in combination with a long acting ester steroid. For instance, taking dbol for the first 4-6 weeks of a 12 week test cyp cycle. Test Prop doesn’t need a jumpstart either because it is short acting. So in summation if you take winni alone you will notice some good results very quickly, and if you take it in combination with test prop you will notice better results just about as quickly.

Why would you want to jumpstart strictly with a Class I steroid? That’s almost counter-intuitive. There’s no question a combination of a solid Class I and II together would be a better choice by a long shot as a jumpstart; compared to only a Class II.

Hypertrophy isn’t the sole purpose sought in any one compound, there are other standards and attributes that make for a good initial compound. But even then, you argue for both Test Prop, and Anadrol/Dianabol separately, but only before dismissing Anadrol as allegedly almost useless. Mind you, these yield entirely different results via different mechanisms.

I think it is safe to say that a winstrol cycle does not need to be “jumpstarted”…That term is used solely for long acting compounds that don’t kick in for weeks therefore you JUMPSTART them with a short acting oral. I do not see the point you are trying to make.

Ok well I think I understand what your saying. I wasn’t going to jumpstart at all really. Someone earlier in the post mentioned it. But I think i’m gonna stay strictly with test prop and winstrol. Thanks guys

I’M ABOUT TO STACK ORAL WIN 60MG ED, TEST CYP 250MG E5D AND ADD TREN ABOUT 2 WEEKS IN TO TOTAL A 2 MONTH CYCLE. CYP WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD SAFELY GET MY HANDS ON AT THE TIME.

I’M ABOUT TO TAKE ORAL WIN 60MG ED, TEST CYP 200MG E5D AND ADD TREN 50MG ED INTO THE MIX ABOUT 2 WEEKS IN TO TOTAL A 10 WEEK CYCLE. I REALIZE CYP CAUSES A LITTLE MORE H2O RETENTION BUT IT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD SAFELY GET MY HANDS ON AT THE TIME