What Sport for Body Type

I am 18 years old, and have been competing in sports for most of my life. I am going to college this fall, and I want to determine what sport would be the right fit for me for collegiate competition.
In high school I ran cross country at 6’1" and 140 pounds. After the last season I weighed 155, and have sinced bulked up to 188 with minimal fat gain.

I am now no longer suited for endurance sports, and want to do something more power-based.
I like rugby, crew, and track as possible options, but I am not really sure what I would be good at.
I am pretty tall, with long legs and arms, unfortunately with shitty calves and forearms. I am terrible at pushing exercises, benching just over my body weight and while I have a 315 or so squat my erectors always give out prematurely. I am good at pulling though, rowing 185 for 5x5 and deadlifting 335x2.
I can run fast and have a high tolerance for pain.
What sport should I pursue?

With long limbs and strong legs and pulling muscles try Judo, Wrestling, or some kind of grappling. The technical aspects far outweigh the strength aspects, though.

See what sports you school has to offer, even club sports, they’re lots of fun.

My school offers TONS of club sports, from lacrosse to soccer.

Try some of them out.

college track, 400IH and 110HH will be perfect for you. good luck.

dont be fooled, as a former collegiate oarsman, crew is all endurance.