T Nation

What Sort of Diet Should I Use?

Hello,

I am a new member to this site and am in some need for help as I am currently stuck with my diet! I am trying to lower my body fat to single digits and am finding Im going knowhere!

I am an Aussie student 20 years old, 77 kg, 186cm tall, I work out 4-5 days a week and do 20-30 min of mod cardio 5-6 days! I dont know whether I should go on a low - carb or calorie diet. Would really Appreciate it if someone could please help me...

Eat more. At your height if you cut anymore you're just going to be a skinny kid with abs. Have something to cut before you cut.

Test things, no one can tell you what will work best for yourself. Also, read the countless articles on nutrition and diets here...they're free.

Thanks mate!

Yes I do need to put on more muscle! I have read hundreds of articles from this website, its taking up all my time lol im enjoying them so much I just am undecided which one to start using! right now I just wanna get cut for a trip to thialand and then can concentrate on bulking after that! is it possible to put on muscle whilst losing fat?