T Nation

What Should Women Take?

I am a 40 year old woman who wants to start taking Steriods. What should I take? I am in the gym lifting weights often.

Thanks

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1337495&pageNo=1#1348879

We went over stuff here.

[quote]beckham wrote:
I am a 40 year old woman who wants to start taking Steriods. What should I take? I am in the gym lifting weights often.

Thanks[/quote]

Oral or inject? If oral, try low dose Turinabol. The drug was heavily researched by East German docs and given to their female athletes for years. Its pretty close to the ideal oral.

Except for the fact that a lot of their women were masculinized, of course they were on heavier doses…

Here’s the GDR summary. Note: some heavy-duty science reading ahead! :wink:

http://intl.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/43/7/1262

What should you take? You should take heed and not stick any androgens of any kind in your system at all. This is rediculous. There was some other guy on another thread who said his girlfriend uses mild steroids and still looks very “feminine”. He then posted a pic of her and she looks like a man with tits wearing a blond wig in a womans swim suit. People will follow up this post by telling you I’m wrong and you’ll be fine. What if you’re not? And in that event, what are they going to do to help you get back to the woman you once were? You’ll be the one left alone with the 3 inch clitoris, fucked up voice and masculinized face.

I’m with him. Do you want to look like a man or something?

Hmmmm, just let it be known… Get educated, and user BEWARE. Look around at the women who are in the magazines and winning contests; I know there are probably at least 2-4 different compounds that are generally discussed as being ‘safer’ or less masculinizing for women than other roids…

Again, “less masculinizing”. He’s basically admitting some degree of masculinization. This is going to come down to a matter of personal taste, but in my book, NO degree of AAS masculinization is acceptable for a female. Men should be men, women should be women, and don’t blur the line.

I have to respectfully disagree with those saying to not take androgens. First, what is she trying to accomplish? Secondly, low doses of steroids have been shown to be quite beneficial to men and women, in terms of health and well-being. That’s why I think a low dose protocol of a good oral, like Turinabol, would not be harmful here.

Of course, a lot depends on what she is trying to do as a goal of such a regimen.

I checked her profile — she has never trained before. I take back everything posted in the thread.