What Should My Schedule Be Like

Hey guys, new to the forum. I’ve been working out for the last year or so. I currently go to two gyms (one bodybuilding, one local inshape). This is what my schedule looks like mon-fri. I wake up at 3:45 am, go to BB gym for an hour, then I head to Inshape for another hour. Start my first job at 7am-3:30p. Second Job at 3:45pm to -9:30pm. I try to be in bed by 11pm the latest. So i get very minimal sleep (4-5hrs). Weekends are dedicated to my kids (going through a tough divorce). My diet consists of chicken, rice, asparagus, almonds, cucumbers, protein, bcaas, fish oil, multivitamin, creatine, preworkout. My question is, when should I eat, and is there foods that would better suit my minimal rest schedule? I haven’t got much stronger but I am getting more defined. I’m a horrible writer, I apologize in advance.

BTW I’m 5’11, I started at 205lbs and now am about 185lbs. I checked my bodyfat at 196 lbs which was 22%.

That’s a tough schedule but the simple answer is eat when you can. It won’t make that much difference to the end result.

Personally in a stressful time like that I would just get on a 2 day a week template like ’ 5/3/1 for athletes’ and maybe one 45 min metabolic/HIIT session on a separate day and use the freed up time to get more sleep and sort out the divorce etc. On minimal sleep 10 blocks of excercise is going to be counterproductive, a recipe for injury even.

A far as nutrition really nail peri workout supps/nutrition and otherwise just get enough clean food in that keeps you feeling healthy and energetic

Try to get more sleep my friend, even if that means sacrificing some time in the gym. Personally, if I were in your shoes, I would focus on more sleep and less time in the gym. Train hard when you’re there and get the basics done. I agree with what Badger wrote as well. Sleeping 4 hours a night over the long term is going to do nothing but ruin you pal.

The answers you guys gave me is what I figured. I just wish there was some magical formula for not needing so much sleep. But I do want to grow and really enjoy working out (big stress reliever). I’ll reduce where I can to get a few more ZZZZs in. I’m liking this Forum already!

Not sure what “Inshape” is, but why are you training for two hours a day? I get that training is a stress reliever getting some more sleep is an even better stress reliever.

What does your training look like? The days, exercises, sets, and reps.

What, exactly, did you eat yesterday? That’s a pretty small handful of foods you’re allowing yourself, which could be short-changing your results depending on what you’re trying to do.

What’s your specific goal?