What Should I Take?

Alright, I�??m approximately 10% body fat and I can�??t seem to get that ripped, veiny, jacked look. I�??m looking to rip up, hopefully get some abs, decrease my overall body fat and increase my strength.

My food calorie, carb, sugar, protein intake is all watched closely and religiously. But I just can�??t seem to get rid of that last layer that�??s keeping me from that washboard 6 pack. I even quit drinking alcohol.

Just wondering what would be the best to reach my goals.

Thanks.

Oh, Lord. I’m headed out for the night. Can’t wait to check back tomorrow morning and see what kind of responses this post got…

yea me too.

[quote]Wolverine21 wrote:
yea me too.
[/quote]

Classic. lol…

I heard N.O Xplode is sikckkckckckck!!

Have you tried training with a shoe?

Your avatar says it all, don’t mess with the S.

You’ll poke your eye out

I hope this is a troll post. If your not a troll you may as well be as I dont see this site as one that is going to give you the advice you are looking for.

If you watched you diet as closely as you claim to getting extremely lean would not be that hard at all with a slight bit of cardio.

ROFLMAO

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I heard N.O Xplode is sikckkckckckck!![/quote]

I have a jug sitting on top my fridge I will sell cheap.

but be careful its really powerfuo stuff and it contains bits of real panther in it.
and i have also been told 60% of the time it works, every time

Go to about 4.50 and watch this crazy mofo.

You certainly dont look like you’ve cycled before.

And you certainly dont seem to know anything about how juice, nor does it even look like you lift seriously.

Try hitting her.

[quote]Nich wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

but be careful its really powerfuo stuff and it contains bits of real panther in it.
and i have also been told 60% of the time it works, every time[/quote]

Anchorman is one of my all time favourite films!

“it smells like bigfoots dick! It smalls like shit covered in burnt hair… ARRRGGGHHHHH!”

and

“OH, hi. I was just working on my latimus deltoid. I dont know if you heard me, but i did over 1000… OHHhh the pump! I can barely lift my arms i did so many! Watch out for the guns… they’ll get ya!”

HAHAHAHA!!

JJ

yea im not on anything right now, cause i travel so much, and its hard to find a steady time or get to the gym when your in a plane on the other side of the world. so all i’ve been doing lately is watching my

i got no xplode, ill be start taking that again when i back to the states. that and some hydorxycut hard core.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Nich wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

and i have also been told 60% of the time it works, every time

Anchorman is one of my all time favourite films!

“it smells like bigfoots dick! It smalls like shit covered in burnt hair… ARRRGGGHHHHH!”

and

“OH, hi. I was just working on my latimus deltoid. I dont know if you heard me, but i did over 1000… OHHhh the pump! I can barely lift my arms i did so many! Watch out for the guns… they’ll get ya!”

HAHAHAHA!!

JJ[/quote]

Yeah… San Diago means a whales vigina!!! LOL!!!

[quote]Wolverine21 wrote:
yea im not on anything right now, cause i travel so much, and its hard to find a steady time or get to the gym when your in a plane on the other side of the world. so all i’ve been doing lately is watching my

i got no xplode, ill be start taking that again when i back to the states. that and some hydorxycut hard core. [/quote]

Are you serious?

I love lamp.

I LOVE LAMP!

[quote]Jazz_Man1898 wrote:
Wolverine21 wrote:

i got no xplode, ill be start taking that again when i back to the states. that and some hydorxycut hard core.

Are you serious?[/quote]

This has to be a troll job by some other member.

Its just over the top stereotypical. Ill never believe this is a real guy.

Love is like… “Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight”… LMAO!!!