What Should I Know?

im thinking about trying steroids to give me a boost and increase my performance. are there any effects that would cause my superiors to test me? ive been working out steadly for 3 years now but no matter what my diet or routine, i can get past where i am now. and also how much does a cycle usually cost and how long should i go before taking a break from it? any information would be apprectiated
thanks

If that’s you in your avi, your diet and routine IS the reason why you can’t get passed where you are. Out of curiosity what does your diet/routine look like.

my routine is
monday-back
tuesday-bis and tris
wednesday- chest and shoulders
thursday- legs
friday- full body and cardio

my diet,
breakfast- oatmeal or eggs and orange juice
lunch- chicken or pork
supper- chicken and or pork with pasta
snacks- crasins, greek yogurt, fruit, veggies

my avi is old but i dont look much different, ive lost 10 lbs but can get any lower or solid up anymore

Well how much do you eat for each meal? How many cals do you eat in a day? Maybe on Fridays skip the full body and do light cardio and even switch that day on a Wednesday to give your body a rest in the middle of the week.

I used to train 5-6 days a week then I tried a 3 day full body split for a few months and had great results. Now I do 4 days a week and that’s all I need to gain. I think I was over training working out 5-6 days a week plus having a very physical job I couldn’t recover from my workouts and I hit a plateau for awhile.

You have no business juicing if you’re not sub 10% imo. Lose your fat then reconsider. It will be healthier and easier.

[quote]Forcesguy wrote:
my routine is
monday-back
tuesday-bis and tris
thursday- legs

my diet,
lunch- chicken or pork

my avi is old but i dont look much different, ive lost 10 lbs but can get any lower or solid up anymore[/quote]

First of all your routine is a fucking mess. In fact if I was trying to come up with the worst possible split it would look exactly like that.

You do back (which hits your bis fairly hard) and then the very next day you’re doing direct bi work. …along with tris, and then the next day you’re doing chest and shoulders (which also hits your tris). Then you do legs and the very next day a full body routine? Rather than giving each muscle group 48 hours to recover you just work it out two days in a row and then have 5 days off before you hit it again. LOL, the fuck? You can’t figure out how to do a proper split then you have no business with gear.

Also, I’m calling total bullshit on that being your diet. I don’t believe that for a minute.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
You have no business juicing if you’re not sub 10% imo. Lose your fat then reconsider. It will be healthier and easier.[/quote]

That’s absolute bullshit.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
You have no business juicing if you’re not sub 10% imo. Lose your fat then reconsider. It will be healthier and easier.[/quote]

[/quote]

Just going to call it bullshit and not explain why?
Higher body fat = higher rate of t-e conversion
Higher amounts of AI are needed to compensate.

This will also make recovery more difficult.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

[/quote]

Just going to call it bullshit and not explain why?
Higher body fat = higher rate of t-e conversion
Higher amounts of AI are needed to compensate.

This will also make recovery more difficult.
[/quote]

I was referring to the first sentence. I didn’t even read the second one because the first one was so stupid.

I wouldn’t argue the recovery point, but saying nobody should use gear unless they’re under 10% bodyfat is stupid. I don’t know very many powerlifters who are under 10%.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]Forcesguy wrote:
my routine is
monday-back
tuesday-bis and tris
thursday- legs

my diet,
lunch- chicken or pork

my avi is old but i dont look much different, ive lost 10 lbs but can get any lower or solid up anymore[/quote]

First of all your routine is a fucking mess. In fact if I was trying to come up with the worst possible split it would look exactly like that.

You do back (which hits your bis fairly hard) and then the very next day you’re doing direct bi work. …along with tris, and then the next day you’re doing chest and shoulders (which also hits your tris). Then you do legs and the very next day a full body routine? Rather than giving each muscle group 48 hours to recover you just work it out two days in a row and then have 5 days off before you hit it again. LOL, the fuck? You can’t figure out how to do a proper split then you have no business with gear.

Also, I’m calling total bullshit on that being your diet. I don’t believe that for a minute.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!