T Nation

What Should I Do?

I am doing winny only 50mg eod injectable (I only want to get shredded)I picked up 3weeks worth..it was all I could afford..I have a bunch of 50mg tabs coming but there will be a 2 week period where I will not have anything (due to unforeseeable circumstances) This may seem like a stupid question..but what will happen during my down time? Is there anything I can do to not miss out? Should I add to this pathetic supplementing cycle of mine. So far I am noticing much greater definition and my workouts feel more intense. I am not retarded, just new to this. Please help! Thanx.

I also have to keep my system pretty clear so from what I hear test and decca are out of the question b/c of there habit of staying detectable for a while.

Wait until your tabs come and add some tren

[quote]M2cyclone wrote:
I also have to keep my system pretty clear so from what I hear test and decca are out of the question b/c of there habit of staying detectable for a while.[/quote]

Winny was far from a good choice then. It’s detectible for 6 months if memory serves. Former UFC Heavyweight Tim Sylvia tested positive for Winny long after his use of it.

I know this isn’t helpful but I have to say it. Never start a cycle without everyghing you need…that includes your juice. You might want to try some ph’s that are still floating aroung on the market.