T Nation

What Should I Do?

I think I have tendonitous in my shoulders as they’ve been hurting in the front of the shoulders and now the pain has migrated to the back and the top of the shoulder. It’s a dull pain but I don’t want to make it any worse.

I was thinking about taking a 4-6 week hyaitous from the gym to let it heal properly. I was wondering how I should change my diet to accomidate for that. Should I change my diet?

I want this to go over smooth so I can hopefully get back into the gym with minimal muscle and strength loss. Should I just eat like I would if I were still training?

I’ve never had an injury like this and I’ve always been careful about getting injuries so I’m really unsure of what to do. Thanks for reading T-Nation and hope to hear from you.

massive doses of fish oil, cissus, and modify your diet to increase healthy fats and cut back on excess carbs for awhile to see if that helps

try slow negatives for tendonitis also. do a search lots of info

[quote]fatcat wrote:
massive doses of fish oil, cissus, and modify your diet to increase healthy fats and cut back on excess carbs for awhile to see if that helps

try slow negatives for tendonitis also. do a search lots of info[/quote]

Thanks for the advice.