What Should I Do to Gain Weight?

Hey guys I was just woundering what are some good things for me to gang wait am only 128 pounds and am not really satified with that an i want to get bigger i no how to work out, just am not all that sure on what i should eat to gain weight.

Anyone that can help plzz feel free to add me because i really need the help an some one elises opinion… Thanks

Austin G.

Run, just run. Run as fast as you can and don’t look back.

Food.

me again

Dude,

How old are you?

You should consume the following often and in large quantities:
Milk
Eggs
Meat - Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Fish…
Peanut butter & jelly
Mixed nuts
Avocado
All kinds of vegetables
Some fruit
Some carb/grain based foods, but not so much at night.

Am 17. Probably why i cant gain weight that good because am so young i hate that

As a teenager you can take the oppurtunity to take advantage of your hormones.

x2 what MeatsINC said, eat lots and work hard.

ur pretty much there dude

Wow you’re lactating hard in that first pic.
You probably need more testosterone

[quote]MeatsINC wrote:
Dude,

How old are you?

Milk
Eggs
Peanut butter & jelly
Mixed nuts
Avocado
All kinds of vegetables
Some fruit
Some carb/grain based foods, but not so much at night.[/quote]

To that I would add cooking in large amounts of the following oils: Avocado, Macadamia, Olive, Grapeseed, Coconut.

I wouldn’t avoid grain food unless you believe you have carb intolerance. You’re pretty skinny to start off with so it’s unlikely carbs are going to add a lot of fat.

Go for full cream organic milk. Add extra cream to it. I also use full cream chocolate milk with protein as post workout.

Tinned tuna is a cheap supply of fats and protein.

[quote]curtisj76 wrote:
Run, just run. Run as fast as you can and don’t look back.[/quote]

quoted for truth.

[quote]Achiever123 wrote:
Am 17. Probably why i cant gain weight that good because am so young i hate that [/quote]

yeah right… i started training with 14 and i made better gains than i did the last year (im 17 now) even though i ate the same kind of shit… now i eat clean (and lots of it^^) and everything is fine
in fact you should gain more BECAUSE you are so young

Wow you are one skinny mofo

If your not gaining your not eating enough.
Eat more. Simple.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
MeatsINC wrote:
Dude,

How old are you?

Milk
Eggs
Peanut butter & jelly
Mixed nuts
Avocado
All kinds of vegetables
Some fruit
Some carb/grain based foods, but not so much at night.

To that I would add cooking in large amounts of the following oils: Avocado, Macadamia, Olive, Grapeseed, Coconut.

I wouldn’t avoid grain food unless you believe you have carb intolerance. You’re pretty skinny to start off with so it’s unlikely carbs are going to add a lot of fat.

Go for full cream organic milk. Add extra cream to it. I also use full cream chocolate milk with protein as post workout.

Tinned tuna is a cheap supply of fats and protein.[/quote]

Canned tuna is good, but one can has a mere 120 calories, not bad, but that list posted above has got some pretty dense foods. Lots of meat, nuts, and milk, oh and lift heavy on the big compound lifts and get lots of rest. How long you been training (if at all).

[quote]Achiever123 wrote:
Am 17. Probably why i cant gain weight that good because am so young i hate that [/quote]

WRONG

You are on the light side (a little too much so), but definitely on the right track and have the potential to look very good once you add more mass.

Good muscle shape (very important), and naturally lean (useful thing to have).
Also right age to get serious, more or less.

Now, whats your diet and training like.for starters?

Eat babies

They have tons of nutrition

It’s also pretty much one of the most baller things ever

and serialy, who in their right mind doesn’t wana be a ballerrr???

What is it about the RMP section that makes all the skinnier ones compelled to post here? Does it have to do with gravity? Maybe the inertia in here is too small to attract the bigger guys? Someone get Hawking on the phone or something to figure this mystery out

There are tons of articles on this site that are devoted to gaining mass and proper training. Just don’t get discouraged and don’t expect to do it all at once. Good luck with your training.

u should be worrying about getting a tan be4 eating more, u look like an albino

[quote]pervysage73 wrote:
u should be worrying about getting a tan be4 eating more, u look like an albino[/quote]

Nope try again

A tan is NOT more important than eating if one wants to gain weight