What Should I Bring Up?

206lbs wow you must have massive legs!
I would say work on the lats and chest,
We are similar height Im 5 11 and im 175lbs

Best pic I can do I really haven’t trained legs in a year or more not gonna lie. Just walk 10 miles a day

1 Like

10 miles a day?

Either way. Legs look sexi

Yes 5 days a week usually 20,000 steps minimum over my 10 hours

2000 steps/mile? That’s quite a stride length.

I think the average stride is 2,000 per mile according to google idk
My last week average was 23000 steps per day

Seemed high to me at first, but I guess that’s about right.

Legs look decent bro,
Im just so suprised you way 206 ish at 5,9
Your bones must be really heavy dense wich is a good thing i think,
Keep up the Good work,

That pic above was actually 211lbs AFTER a hefty bathroom trip lmao
Thanks my man

Just want to update everyone. Added cardio back in last 2-3 weeks 5 or 6 days a week
200mg Test
25mcg t3
10mg Injectable Superdrol (past 5 days)

179 lbs

Been putting on weight for a while now.

220lbs morning weight.
5’10

1 Like

What else you running besides test? Still doing the sdrol? 41 pounds in 2 months and you still look like that would be amazing with all kinds of drugs let alone a little test and sdrol

So I came off everything but test TRT until about 6 weeks ago. I started tren ace 40mg everyday and just ate anything I could around 6000 cals a day. Stayed on trt test. Then Monday(2 days ago) I started 250mg test 3x a week(so will be 750mg a week)
The solvents in the sdrol make me feel Sick tbh so idk if I want to ever try it again.

I might honestly just stay off tren like 6 more weeks then do another 6 week cycle of it. I hold about 15lbs of water on tren it makes no sense but it drops off when I stop.

1 Like

Lookin good man, I’d say it was a damn successful bulk, especially if you’re holding ~15lbs of water!

1 Like

Yeah I dropped the water since been off tren like 5 days so I’m settled at 220 for now we’ll see!

But yeah I couldn’t control my binging after 5 months of a 1500cal deficit so I was like tren is literally the only thing that can minimize my inability to eat properly lol

Any plans to add something along side the test besides the tren?

Yeah actually I just started hgh at 1 iu and will plan to do like 6iu EOD once my body adjusts. I want something that is low mental side effects so I might save up and run 500mg primo with 750 test

Nandrolone and tren ruin me mentally basically leave me unmotivated and worried

I have Anadrol I might try at 50mg/day and eat at maintenance for a few weeks to grow into this weight a bit? Not sure

Want to blow my back and traps up and ofc delts

I’m thinking my next blast will be test/primo/HGH. So, if you run it you should start a log!

1 Like

Don’t you think the superdrol might have made you sick? Considering it’s like one of the most toxic AAS one can possibly take?

Injectable or not, the toxicity is still there.