T Nation

What Should I Be Looking Out for in Bloodwork?

Looking to run a rad140 cycle soon and was going to get some blood work done first. I was going to check cholesterol, FSH, test, LF, liver functions. Is there anything else I should be checking pre and post cycle?

Checking on your HPTA only should be enough. TT, FT, E2, FSH, LH. I personally wouldn’t do it. Minimum to no results with a big chance for downsides.

Have you ever done a baseline full male hormone blood test? If not and you have the funds it is a great reference to have on file. Something you will always be going back to for things like how well did my PCT go? Am I back to baseline. What were my lipids before I started taking orals. Is my liver back to normal(AST,ALT)? How thick was my naddy blood(HCT), Do I need to donate blood after my cycle? Has my SHGB dropped? Are my balls working again (FSH LH). Did I crash my E2, what is my naddy E2? The questions are endless and with a big baseline naddy blood test you never have to guess. Discount has some great package deals.

Is your cycle going to be rad140 only?

I’ll keep that in mind.

For now, the plan is just rad140 and then whatever PCT may be needed towards the end. I did originally plan to do a combination of rad140 (8 weeks) and mk677 (5 weeks over laid after the first 3 weeks of rad). But I was that mk takes a lot longer to actually be effective, and considering that I haven’t dabbled with sarms before, that it would be better to use a single compound to see how I handle it. I was also told that 12 weeks on rad would be better than going a smaller time frame with two compounds.

What’s your take on that? I’m just gathering opinions and seeing what’s best for now so I’m open to changing things around.

Gotcha, so liver functions doesn’t concern you with using orals? What would you recommend in the way of sarms, if not rad then?

I wasn’t aware of this but after a quick search it appears they are hepatotoxic. That’s even. Ore reason not to use something that doesn’t work as well as real AAS. If concerned about liver you would want a CMP and pay attention to ast/alt values.

I like sarms and peptides and take them all the time for different reasons but I have never taken Testolone. Since you have to do a real PCT any reason why you would not just do your first cycle with testosterone ethanate. It is tried and true. 300-500mg/week nothing else for 12 weeks.

I have never seen a post on any T or fitness forum where some one took Testolone and then posted blood test to see their Total T, FreeT, and E2. You are going to need the same PCT drugs.
Just my 2 cents, HTH.

If not rad then what sarms would you suggest for muscle building purposes?

Regarding the test, its a sourcing issue more than anything else. If I could get my hands on test, I would have gone straight for that. For whatever reason, the place where I live (New Zealand), people will flat out deny any steroid use and will never talk about it. But they’ll be much more open to talk about sarms, almost as if normal steroids as seen as ‘unfair’ in some way, but sarms aren’t treated in the same negative light.

Get yourself a bitcoin account and a bitcoin wallet then use the internet.
It really is easy to find whatever you need with a standard google search no dark web required.
I get most of my stuff mailed to me from Germany of all places.
This forum has issues with sources I assume that means bitcoin sources as well who knows.
Anyway that should be enough leads to get you started.
As for sarms to cycle with I have no experience so I will offer no advice other than I think it is questionable, sorry.

1 Like

Have you taken sarms? I was actually looking into it, but the dyslipidemia associated with use put me off. Plenty are putting up bloodwork wherein just a tiny bit of lgd-4033/ostarine/rad-140 fucks up their lipids just as badly as using Anavar or Winstrol would.

Peptides, I’ve taken ipamorelin/cjc-1295 with a prescription. The appetite increase is insane…

That coupled with how long SARM cycles tend to be and I’m put off. If you’ve taken them, do you have bloodwork taken when on? If so, do you mind sharing?

I think you mean to say “dogecoin”.

I’ll give the bitcoin/dogecoin a shot. My question there is, how does actual steroids bought over the internet get through your customs? (I’m in New Zealand). Sarms seems to pass through somehow, but I’ve had simple stuff like ashwagandha get stuck up at customs (they eventually let it go through but not without checking). So I’m not sure what the case may be with buying steroids online? Is it just a matter of fingers crossed and hope they don’t check the package?

Exactly. Just use the actual AAS and get real results.

For me I may as well have been injecting water. I got nothing out of these. Real HGH however has been a game changer.

Yes Cardarine and there are no AAS subs for it. It really works for endurance in the gym. You and I have argued about this one before. I even posted a video debunking that stupid rat drowning causing cancer. It is no more or less safe than anything else you buy from an UGL.

Did you do a before and after IGF-1 blood test? Can I see them? Same question to you blshaw.
I have taken ipamorelin and cjc-1295with DAC and have blood test to prove they raised my IGF-1

I also take BPC-157 for injuries like pulled muscles, tennis elbow from too many hammer curls. Again there are no AAS’s that work like BPC-157

NO I meant bitcoin. dogecoin is crap and an Elon Musk joke in the crypto world.

To the OP I hope the mods won’t ban me for this? Google coinbase and get a free account. Google, Electrum join for a free bitcoin wallet. You use your CC or checking account to send cash to your coinbase account. This is where you actually buy/sell real bitcoins with your countries cash. When it is there you transfer it to your wallet so you can buy things on the web that accept bitcoins. You can send actual bitcoins or any world currency by setting the preferences.

Yes I took before and after bloods. I ran two different three month therapies and while my IGF-1 did increase it was not significant. Here was my last run.

1 Like

Ouch that is bad. Any chance the 1295 was weak?
May I ask why you did not use cjc-1295 with DAC?
Isn’t cjc-1295 just another name ipamorelin?

No it was directly from Empower Pharmacy. I’m sure it was legit. They are different peptides as far as I am aware and supposedly more effective as a combo.

As a reminder, I spent about the same on real HGH recently … 4iu/night and three weeks later…

1 Like

CJC-1295 + DAC vs. CJC-1295 without DAC

CJC-1295 + DAC and CJC-1295 (also known as Modified GRF 1-29) are both Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH). Their action in the human body is identical but the difference between the two peptides are the span of the half-life. Modified GRF 1-29 and Sermorelin have a very short acting half-life of about 30 minutes, while CJC-1295 + DAC has a half-life that can last up to approximately 8 days. Many a scientist have reported that the short half-life of Sermorelin and Modified GRF 1-29 is considered to be much more natural as they produce a short pulse of Human Growth Hormone.

I wonder if your 1295 failed do to the super short half life?
I do remember your HGH really boosting your IGF-1 I am currently on 2IU GH right now because of your success. I also have a blood test request form bought and ready. I need to wait the 3 week you suggested to me to give the GH time to raise my IGF-1. I am super excited.

This is my IGF-1 while taking 1295 with DAC I stopped the peptide while taking the GH. My naddy IGF-1 was below scale.

I’ll link some data debunking the video. The substance probably is carcinogenic, but is one or two runs going to give you terminal cancer? Probably not

It’s probably somewhere along the lines of cigarettes (or slightly higher) in terms of danger. It’s probably one of those things that will elicit a detrimental effect years or decades down the line.

I know, I was making a joke. Elon Musk is being an absolute asshole over this, almost appears as if he is purposefully manipulating the crypto market. Who gives him the right to toy with people’s investments like this?

Don’t have bloods on igf-1 after cjc-1295. To my knowledge my bloods were low/low normal before using

Mine are marked as women’s cosmetics and have never been opened.
YMMV if this scares you don’t do it. No one here knows anything about NZ’s customs and no one want you to get arrested or fined.

2 Likes

“Trenscara”
“Eyestanozolol”
“Primor”

Should be noted for OP. Within countries with very strict customs like Aus/NZ there is a very large UGL scene.