What’s Your Nickname?

Weird word to come up with for fun :laughing:

The weirder part is that he still let me call him that after I told him it’s a popular nickname for Eastern European grandmas

1 Like

My favourite is this Welsh Everton supporter who is a mate of a mate. He went to get Evertonian tattooed across his abdomen but ended up with Evertonion so he’s now called Onion.

1 Like

All work related:

Coworker 1: login initials spell “Slowe” so obviously that stuck.

Coworker 2: Is extremely emotionally unpredictable, but generally very Morose. I called him The Big Sad, moving forward, that’s just what we refer to that persona as.

Boss: Rosenfucker. A play on his last name. He hates it. What a surprise.

Myself, depends.

My boss calls me “The Wall” a play on my last name/stature.

My area manager calls me pig pin, or hurricane, because typically I’m involved in like 17 projects at once and can/have caused a literal tornado of papers when coming through the office.

Aside from that, we are all “princess, pumpkin, or Sally” as a catch all from our area manager. Which… well… is not so much a nickname, and just mean generalizations lol.

Bigaddz & Adamski.

1 Like

Meat Grinder

I’m not sure I even want to ask where that came from :joy:

A close friend. Retired pro fighter and ufc vet. My grappling style is aggressive.

You’re a sicko !

1 Like

My first guess was that you liked to use your teeth…

You’re a sicko !

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My nickname is “Death” and about 15 different variations on my last name though I often answer to Asshole.

My friends are El Jefe, Footie, BFM ( big fat mexican), DJ (dumb Jew), Podacter, The Mush, The Mohel, and Clown Face or Clownie for short.

Lmao gotta love a Nickname that has its own shorter version.

Mine is … Wait for it. Dog ! Most people at work don’t know my actual name. It was passed down from my father who was known as Doggie all the way back from the 50s when he was in high school.

I’ve had a few: Jewbacca being the longest-staying. I’m tall, bearded, black/brown/auburn/red hair, with a tendency to be shaggy. Being a Star Wars fan, I kind of liked it.

For a while, I was known as the “Orange Man” – not to be confused with President Trump – but because there was a semi-famous photo of me screaming a a politician while having on a bright orange yarmulke — a long story regarding the destruction of my childhood home and farm in Gush Katif (and neighborhood, for that matter) – and being restrained by about four security guards.

2 Likes

my handle here is short for my army nickname, Nardpuncher

Everyone calls me Mimi. My family has called me that since birth. Everyone else calls me it because my real name is difficult to pronounce and remember.

1 Like

The Viking (this has nothing to do with that stupid strongman trend, it was given to me years ago by close friends who don’t know strongman because of my two Scandinavian names, appearance and kinda brown-red beard).

Honk (Not translatable acronym but essentially could be understood as something like ‘dummy’ - needless to say it’s my father’s nickname for me, haha).

Also tons of people from different places and cities have told me that I look exactly like the goalkeeper of Germany’s national handball team. I am not a handball fan so I can’t comment on it but apparently the man’s last name ist Wolf, so that happens from time to time.

1 Like

My sons and their friends call me The Bison.

Dunno why…

1 Like

Are you big and horny :joy:

1 Like

My most used nickname is just my last name with a “y” at the end. Not very creative, but I’ve never been called anything else by most of the people that knew me in high school and college. it was weird being called by my first name all the time when I started working professionally after school.

In college, I was occasionally referred to by fraternity brothers as Crazy Fucker. The guy that gave it to me (a brother in the fraternity I was pledging) and I met for the first time after I’d just pulled another guy out of a car to, for lack of a better word, “discipline” him for groping and harrassing a female friend at a party. It stuck, but wasn’t used as often for obvious reasons.

My bjj instructor occasionally calls me Drax, because he thinks I look like Dave Bautista.

My best friend’s nickname is Pete, and everyone but his parents call him that to this day; even his wife, in-laws, and patients (Dr. Pete).

One of the black belts at my gym goes by Zo. His actual name is Nigerian and is kinda hard to pronounce.

A college friend was called Slutty, because his last name starts with “whore,” phonetically. It was somewhat ironic because he rarely got laid.

1 Like

lol these are my favourite type of nicknames. It’s like you feel cool for a second because of your nickname and then you remember it’s actually a dig at you…doh!!