What Routine Next?

Hi all, first post on here, however I have used T-Nation for a few months now for tips etc, so I thought why not sign up!
I am also indeed of some help!
Basically I have been training for 3 years - had my first competition in 2009 which I came second in. All was going well - then I crushed a disc in my lumbar region of my back!

Then I met my girlfriend blah blah - basically had a good year out and put on the lbs.
I was 94kg 3 months ago and now down to 85kg - still to weigh myself tomorrow to see further fat loss.
Ive just completed 3 months of 5/3/1 (bought the book) program whilst cutting and my lifts improved. I used the routine to get my body back into the routine and also to go back to basics - i.e barbell work and compound lifts. Also 30 minutes of cardio at the end of every session.

So now I stand at a point where I do not no what routine to do next. Ive looked at WSFSB routine - however I am having trouble putting in a 4th day and what to train on that day.
I am still cutting as well - goal weight is 80kg and ill see how I look from there and consider to go lower or start to bulk.

If anyone could give me any pointers I would greatly appreciate it!

Almost any routine will work so long as the volume/frequency/intensity is sensible, you just have to pick one that suits your goals, time, and personal beliefs. Since this is in a bodybuilding forum, I take it your ultimate goal is muscle hypertrophy. If that is your goal, here is a thread full of good routines:

Just remember, whatever program you decide to go with, stick with it and be sure to track your results so that you can decide for yourself what works best and develop your own routines in the future.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one?id=4404649&pageNo=0 X2