What Rep Range for Mass?

mertdawg, thanks for the feedback. I didn’t start consistently lifting until a year ago. Before that I lifted, over a 20 year span, off and on a few months here and there, nothing ever more than 5 months.

I was also a typical novice lifter where I only did arms and chest when I did work out; hence the current lop-sided bench versus squat and deadlift ratio. I only started squats last February and Deadlifts last April for the first time.

Thanks again for the feedback.

^^ What the hell? Bumping a 4 year old thread to post that? LMFAO. Read more and post less… a lot less.

.greg.

Always the English people…

I still can’t believe we are talking about rep range again. Please read the sticky and the bodybuilding bible thread.

[quote]ALX wrote:
I still can’t believe we are talking about rep range again. Please read the sticky and the bodybuilding bible thread.[/quote]

Please post a link to the sticky and bodybuilding bible thread j/k

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Always the English people…[/quote]

lol.

.greg.

[quote]MrSato wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^ What the hell? Bumping a 4 year old thread to post that? LMFAO. Read more and post less… a lot less.

.greg.[/quote]

If i found it then people still look at it Cock nose! And shave your goatee! you look like someone out of the village people

[/quote]

hahahaha way to be mature about it. Classy. Cock nose? how old are you anyway? That sounds like something a middle school kid would say.

.greg.

[quote]MrSato wrote:
If i found it then people still look at it
[/quote]

Since when do 10’ers count as people?

yessss… finally some people to take the heat off of us 09’ers

.greg.

[quote]MrSato wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

If i found it then people still look at it Cock nose! And shave your goatee! you look like someone out of the village people

[/quote]

Did you capitalize “cock” for a specific reason? Is that ‘proper’ English or something?

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]MrSato wrote:
If i found it then people still look at it
[/quote]

Since when do 10’ers count as people?[/quote]

ROFL. Full of win.

bored

^^AWESOME!!!

.greg.

Actually sets and rep ranges, besides being individual, can vary between sessions.

Most when they begin want to be told the perfect formula, and blame the person who said it after not getting the results.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
Actually sets and rep ranges, besides being individual, can vary between sessions.

Most when they begin want to be told the perfect formula, and blame the person who said it after not getting the results.[/quote]

Que intelligente guey!!! levantas pesas o algo? jaja =)

[quote]MrSato wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]MrSato wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

[/quote]

hahahaha way to be mature about it. Classy. Cock nose? how old are you anyway? That sounds like something a middle school kid would say.

.greg.[/quote]

Hummm! I wonder why I posted that! Maybe its something to do with your first post! [/quote]

That makes no sense. how did that have something to do with my first post? just stop already.

.greg.

[quote]MrSato wrote:
Because you tried to be funny about me posting on an old thread! wasnâ??t really necessary was it! Old or new it doesnâ??t really mater dose it! This is what the tnation is all about! Sharing advice and getting tips!

But its up to you if you want to join a small hand full of people think that there superior because they have been on here longer then others!

im just on here to learn more!
[/quote]

A guy posted a question five years ago, got responses from advanced members, and you felt it was a good decision to copy and paste something Thibs wrote seven years ago and in certain aspects no longer agrees with.

Helping others is great, but this guy got help five years ago. From Professor X, among others. I doubt your contribution will change his mind.

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]MrSato wrote:
Because you tried to be funny about me posting on an old thread! wasn�¢??t really necessary was it! Old or new it doesn�¢??t really mater dose it! This is what the tnation is all about! Sharing advice and getting tips!

But its up to you if you want to join a small hand full of people think that there superior because they have been on here longer then others!

im just on here to learn more!
[/quote]

A guy posted a question five years ago, got responses from advanced members, and you felt it was a good decision to copy and paste something Thibs wrote seven years ago and in certain aspects no longer agrees with.

Helping others is great, but this guy got help five years ago. From Professor X, among others. I doubt your contribution will change his mind.[/quote]

He said Cock Nose not kakno.

no problem with reviving an old thread long as quality information is being delivered. Never hurts to read more/old threads