What Razor Do You Use?

Mach 3.

btw- who ever mentioned using very very little pressure when shaving the neck was right on. Drastically cut down on the small cuts.

I use those generic 12 pack disposible razors. I still have 13 year old facial hair, so I only need to shave a couple times a week.

I’m fucking 31.

I swear, it’s like a cruel joke or something.

Another vote for Gillette Fusion Power. Best blade I’ve used to date.

Mach 3, I have a fusion power and it’s good but the mach 3 blades are so much cheaper and I don’t notice much of a difference in the quality of shave.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
Gillette Fusion… Power.[/quote]

X2

I have several different straight razors. I use a different one for everyday of the week.

The world’s greatest razor:
Merkur “Hefty Classic” Safety Razor
http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/522941/284057.htm

I use an old norelco electric razor i’ve had for many years. I’m sure a real razor would probably work better than the electric one, but i’m just real lazy sometimes and shave on the way to work.

Find a barber for detailiing facial hair. This is probably the best thing ever who better to do it than someone that A) is trained and B) doesn’t have to look in a mirror to do it. Plus they use a straight blade getting closer to the skin making hair grow slower than any disposable could. There is a reason why many athletes and celebrities have their own personal barber and because they can do shit like this and make it tight.

Have four antique Gillette safety razors I use, different one each week. Use Personna and Wilkinson Sword double edged blades, boars hair brush and a locally made glycerin soap. Way cheaper than any disposable blade and a MUCH closer shave.

I use a Wilkinson Sword Quattro, the Mach 3 Turbo razors are way too expensive IMO. I also like the blade the Wilkinson Sword has for trimming hard to reach hair e.g. under nostrils which other razors find difficult to reach.

I use one of those cheap straight razor handles,
like they use in barbers for cutiing around the neck and ears.
The handle costs about £5:00 off ebay brand new.
You just pop a disposable blade in the slot,and it shaves just like a straight razor,
much closer than any cheapo disposable razor or 2/3/4 blade,
and I can get the detail on my goatee.
You can also get nostril hairs with it,
and you can get like,100 Wilkinson Sword or Gilette disposable blades for about £8:00.