What Pumps You Up?

I second Amon Amarth…Death in fire…

Other motivation is anger…hitting the weights or training strong man is how I blow off steam…

Impressive video! Man that guy lifting the x4 tires on each side of the bar is impressive. Not sure how much weight that was but it looks like a boat load when the bar bends.

TrainHard

[quote]CagedFury38 wrote:
Hey all, I’m new to the thread. Im no where near big but am decently strong for my size, lifting is my number one hobby and has been since I was little.

Anyway, I dont know about all of you but I like to watch videos to get pumped and listening to that music that really gets the blood flowing, so I took the liberty of making my own-

What do you think? What gets everyone pumped?!!![/quote]

When I’m about to hit a heavy pull or carry, I look around at the people in the gym. Most of them are clueless and just turning the wheels. I get so pissed off and I feel like I need to show them how to make oneself better by working hard. As you all know, some people stare in disbelief or confusion. This just makes me more pumped and work even harder.

Hatebreed, Slayer, Pantera. And i have to agree with technoviking, gerneral fuckheads in the world, and douche bag fucks who stand in the squat rack bicep curling 22.5kg on leg day

I love this video:

BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION - Train Hard Or Go Home - YouTube.

This gets me pumped up!