What Program to Build Mass Fast

Peanutbutter and muthafuggin’ jellies FTMFW!
I practically lived off PB&J’s during Football Season.

I guess thats what i will come down to. Meat and potatoes in history class! Are there any protein bars without a shitload of carbs and sugar i could eat

Also, my greatest secret weapon.
If you’re really training hard, like getting up from your last Squat rep with tunnel vision type intensity, then you should be able to get away with this like I do.
Eat an entire Large Pizza to yourself after every workout, if your intensity is high enough, few, if any of the added carbs will turn into fat.
It’s ridiculously effective.

I used to eat in class all the time! Protein bars are useless. You just need calories period. Eat real food and don’t be afraid of carbs. The pizza idea is actually a really good idea.

ivo- thanks for your input, but i am looking to do a “clean” bulk. If i eat a pizza after a workout i will def. gain fat. Ill just stick to eggs and chicken or a steak and sweet potato. As for my school situation do any of you guys know of protein bars without a shit ton of carbs and sugar? Any other alternatives i can bring to school

Yung money- just saw ur post. i am generally not afraid of carbs but they have to be good carbs. So any other ideas besides steak and potatoes because that will become a hassle, but hey if thats what i gotta do then ill do it.

A ziploc bag filled with walnuts and raisins (good fats/carbs). Put raw oats, peanut butter, protein, and milk in a blender and bring a shake with you.

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
Yung money- just saw ur post. i am generally not afraid of carbs but they have to be good carbs. So any other ideas besides steak and potatoes because that will become a hassle, but hey if thats what i gotta do then ill do it.[/quote]

Haha, if your afraid of any kind of crabs then you wont grow
granted the timing of crabs as to be correct, but as was stated with the eating a pizza suggestion your intensity has to be on par or beyond
also if your planning on putting on weight (I assume a signicant amount in 4-5 months for it to be noticeable,) then I only hope you aren’t to concerned about losing your hawt abz (making an assumption, so feel free to shoot me for that)
And if you are concerned about your hawt abz and building muscle then it will take more than a few months for your gains to be noticeable, not saying that its not possible, just saying that you will have to have more patience and dedication towards your weight gain goals

Also concerning protein bars look into the MD bars
But you will be better off with food, because it will/ should provide more cals than a protien bar

young n- i came off as the wrong guy i guess. I am not by any means worried about my abs(considering i dont have any). I do eat my fair share of carbs but i just dont scarf down a pizza randomly. i prefer to eat clean because i feel better. I dont see anything wrong with eating a sweet potato and veggies with a steak opposed to a pizza. 1 because i get in more protein and 2 because i dont feel insanely shitty after. I am 100% willing to do whatever i takes to gain mass, strength, and athleticism.

About the MD the macros look pretty good. A little high on the carbs but thats probably good because its tough to get any carbs at school. I talked to someone and they said that the bars contain a lot of bad fats. Usually i just get my fats in through oil,cheese,and nuts. Does the kind of fat even matter?

Yung M- will do but for the life of me i cant down a shake. I have enough trouble getting down my post workout shake with just water.

Listen bruh, you weigh 150 lbs, and you’re still in Highschool, if you can gain any appreciable amount of fat from the pizza idea, then you are NOT training anywhere near as hard as you should be.
Sorry, but it’s just the truth.

At this age, you should be able to eat practically anything and get away with it.
This is the only time in your life that you’ll have such an opportunity.

But, to each his own, if you don’t feel comfortable blurring your abs (Which at 150lbs are pretty much extended ribs…), then don’t.
Just don’t come crying when some 220lb man-child smears you across the field by taking my advice :wink:

again it seems like you are getting the wrong idea. WHat is your big deal about a pizza. Ya i eat it once a week but i wouldn’t want to have it al the time. I pretty sure there is alternative carb sources. Atleast i hope there is

if it was good enough for sergio oliva, its good enough for yoU!!! (i’m joking btw).

My big deal with pizza is precisely this.
One of my pizzas = 300g. carbohydrates.
One of your sweet Potatoes = 20g. carbohydrates.

You eatin’ 15 sweet potatoes every day man?
Can you even eat one whole one?
See, this stuff isn’t too tough, more nutrients equates to bigger muscles.

I’m not saying pizza is the be-all, but if you are serious about putting on the most amount of quality mass you can before this upcoming Lacrosse season, you will NEED to eat some high-calorie, high-carb foods, i.e pizza, pasta, etc.

I speak from experience, I tried to do what you’re doing, clean bulk and whatnot, the end result you may ask?
Having to play my senior year of Football at 158 lbs.
I may come off as condescending, but I’m really just trying to help you out man, carbs are your best friend during your teen years if you’re training hard enough.
Don’t let this limited hormonal window of time pass you by.
Don’t let your season pass you by.

Train big, eat big, be big.

now i get it. i didn’t think sweet potatoes has that little carbs. How should i get in protein with the pizza because 1 whole pizza by its self will be a lot to stomach

The first week of force-feeding that pizza was the hardest week I have ever had in my entire life.
You’ll feel so bloated after that you won’t be able to move for an hour after you finish.
You’ll finish, lie down, and curse my name, lol.
But, damn is it worth it.

After about a week (took me precisely five days), you’ll realize that you feel better than you ever have, you’ll realize that you already look substantially bigger, and you’ll start to crave that pizza. There’s something about getting bigger that’s incredibly addictive like that.

As for the protein, just get a meat topping for your pizza, I always get bacon (I know right), pepperoni, and sausage. I also drink a protein shake as my drink.

Also, and this is EXTREMELY important.
You must literally become INTENSITY (caps for effect) as soon as you step in the gym.
I’m talking bloody nose, tunnel vision, borderline insanity, intensity.

Intensity + Food = Everything you’ll need for a long time.

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
now i get it. i didn’t think sweet potatoes has that little carbs. How should i get in protein with the pizza because 1 whole pizza by its self will be a lot to stomach[/quote]

maybe gradually work into it
Kind of like you gradually work into lifting bigger weights

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:

After about a week (took me precisely five days), you’ll realize that you feel better than you ever have, you’ll realize that you already look substantially bigger, and you’ll start to crave that pizza. There’s something about getting bigger that’s incredibly addictive like that.

[/quote]

same thing here.
I stopped to be affraid of carbs since september.

Gained 6lbs in one month, no fat gained, and I feel better than ever

Mat’
EDIT : Dan John and is “mass made simple” helped, too :wink:

Lol at the pizza obsession :slight_smile:

Use whatever’s available. You’re not exactly gonna be eating sugar all day, so don’t worry too much about the carbs being “clean”

Oats
Peanut Butter
Whey
Milk/water

Blend it.

Job done! If you’re a little girl and can’t stand the taste, add some milk shake flavouring/honey or whatever.

Make good use of any free/cheap food.

thanks guys but i cant really bring a shake to school. It will have to stay in my locker and will probably smell and taste like shit by 4th period