T Nation

What Program Next?

Hey guys, I just finished GVT and I’m in my back-off week. I was wondering if I should go on Growth Surge? Or should I do CW’s ABBH? Would my body have good response to Growth Surge since they are kinda similar (intensity wise)?

Thanks!
GetBig

Do the opposite of what you just did. Go with something that is lower in volume but higher in intensity. ABBH would be a good choice.

Yeah, like Nate Dogg said, do a high intensity program. I suggest giving C.T.'s cluster training a try. I just finished it and it is a great change of pace after a high volume (accumulation phase) block.

Later,

Danny

what’s a back-off week? a week of rest, or less work? is it to help your muscles grow? do you do it after every program? thanks

silencer, read Jack Reape’s article. Look in the archives

I believe it’s called “Back off and grow”.

Yeah, i knew what it was called. I just want the guy to look it up for himself. So many questions get posted on the forums that are clearly answered over&over again in numerous articles. People need to spend more time reading and learning for themselves instead of the spoon-feeding they expect

[quote]vandalay15 wrote:
Yeah, i knew what it was called. I just want the guy to look it up for himself. So many questions get posted on the forums that are clearly answered over&over again in numerous articles. People need to spend more time reading and learning for themselves instead of the spoon-feeding they expect[/quote]

Take it easy on the guy - everyone likes to think people should scour for hours on end every nook and cranny, but even someone who has been on the site for a while can have a hard time finding things using the search functions here. There are going to be new people on here all the time, so the same questions will eventually get asked a bunch of times.

Kuz