What Price for Ruining a Life?

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
dont women realize if they fake rape shit it only makes real rapes that much harder to come forward on and convict…I thought women be smarter than dis. [/quote]
Have you met a woman?[/quote]

i guess not.[/quote]
Just a joke man. :smiley:

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
dont women realize if they fake rape shit it only makes real rapes that much harder to come forward on and convict…I thought women be smarter than dis. [/quote]
Have you met a woman?[/quote]

i guess not.[/quote]
Just a joke man. :D[/quote]

so was mine haha.

[quote]bignate wrote:

A woman willing to do that to another human being doesn’t give a shit about anybody else much less who it will hurt.

She deserves much pain. People who falsly accuse need to be dealt with harshly. I say tie her butt-naked ass up to a tree in a swamp. If there is anything left of her after 4 days, she goes free…

Gentlemen, be careful where you put your dick, just sayin’. Ain’t no pussy worth prison.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I think Banks needs to get an education and stop worrying about playing football.

I think they try to avoid prosecuting women that recant their stories of rape because doing so would keep other women from admitting that they lied as well.[/quote]

He’s not that old. He had his life stolen. I say if he can play and wants to play he should play.
Wanetta Gibson is a bad person…
This is my favorite quotes of all time:
"Wanetta Gibson explained she wanted to “let bygones be bygones.”

Really? “Yeah, no biggie.” Dear God she needs a beating and prison time. Lots. Anybody caught falsely accusing somebody for a crime should be force to server the sentence that the innocent guy got…

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Why did the state pay her $1.5M in the first place?[/quote]

The family filed a lawsuit against the school district they settled for $1.5M. I guess they placed blame on them.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Its foxnews

Will not click link[/quote]

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

The family filed a lawsuit against the school district they settled for $1.5M. I guess they placed blame on them.[/quote]

Well, what goes around comes around… If I was her, I would be damn scared. The piper is calling…

This guy actually trains at my gym in Long Beach. Very cool guy from my experience with him, has taken much of this about as well as can be expected of anyone. Still VERY athletic and trains very hard, he certainly hasnt lost any of the fire that he had as a younger athlete. Potentially very good things for him in the future still.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
This guy actually trains at my gym in Long Beach. Very cool guy from my experience with him, has taken much of this about as well as can be expected of anyone. Still VERY athletic and trains very hard, he certainly hasnt lost any of the fire that he had as a younger athlete. Potentially very good things for him in the future still.[/quote]

Well if you see him again, let him know a lot of folks support him and are pulling for him… I know I am.

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

The family filed a lawsuit against the school district they settled for $1.5M. I guess they placed blame on them.[/quote]

Yeah, definitely the schools fault. smh.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

Yeah, definitely the schools fault. smh.[/quote]

The girls said that he raped her on campus. That’s why the school system was involved.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57441140/onetime-top-calif-football-prospect-exonerated-after-serving-5-years-on-rape-charge/

I’m still confused on how the “plead guilty and spend 18 more months in prison” deal that lead him to plead guilty turned into 5 years.

This guy got fucked over by people he probably trusted and the legal system.

Hopefully if he can still play, teams will be willing to give him a shot. He’s only 26, hell Brandon Weedon is 28-29.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
There’s seriously something wrong with a legal system that can imprison someone with no evidence other than the word of another person – just because that person is a woman.[/quote]

You think?

What if a woman became president?

That, I absolutely, positively, could not resist and I am somewhat ashamed because of it.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
There’s seriously something wrong with a legal system that can imprison someone with no evidence other than the word of another person – just because that person is a woman.[/quote]

With the litany of injustices rendered by justice system lately, anybody who is not in favor of reform is either, blind, stupid or making a ton of money off the system as it currently is. I have come to expect to it to fail. It lives in ‘Opposite Land’ what ever is supposed to happen, what ever is just the system ends up doing the opposite. Real murderers with tons of evidence walk, a person who at a mere suggestion, goes to prison for a rape he didn’t do. It’s whacked.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
This guy actually trains at my gym in Long Beach. Very cool guy from my experience with him, has taken much of this about as well as can be expected of anyone. Still VERY athletic and trains very hard, he certainly hasnt lost any of the fire that he had as a younger athlete. Potentially very good things for him in the future still.[/quote]

I wrote the DA in LA on their website and politely asked them to arrest a prosecute the bitch.

Nice Pat

[quote]Chushin wrote:

He took a no contest plea on the advice of his attorney. The attorney basically said a big black gentleman like yourself against a jury is not good odds (which I’m sure there is a lot of truth to, unfortunately, even in the LA area). If he had been found guilty by a jury, rape + kidnapping carried a 41 years to life sentence.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57441140/onetime-top-calif-football-prospect-exonerated-after-serving-5-years-on-rape-charge/

I am confused about how his plea of guilty which was supposed to lead an 18 month sentence turned into 5 years though.

Apparently he’s going to sue the state but not the girl?

While I think it’s really fucked up, and I can’t see how beyond the girl’s testimony that there was enough evidence to even take it to trial, he still plead no contest to trumped up charges brought about because of her lies.

California is going to be in even more debt after his lawsuit is done. Overzealous prosecutors trying to make names for themselves once again costing the tax payer money in the long run.

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

what a fucking cunt[/quote]

Sugar and spice and everything nice!