What Physique Would You Like for Yourself?

but at 6’

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Open question:

If you were turned into a woman for a week (man in the case of women reading this), would you bang a dude just to know what it was like?[/quote]
Yes.

I’d also practice a fair amount of “feminine charms”, just to see how easy (or not) it is to manipulate men.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
Perhaps a chart is in order.

I am somewhere between “athletic” and “built” on this chart, having given up attempting to get to actual “bodybuilder.” Just too damn lanky.[/quote]

Lol, I was definitely reading the chart wrong at first. I was like damn that dudes jacked not fat at all, wtf…

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Open question:

If you were turned into a woman for a week (man in the case of women reading this), would you bang a dude just to know what it was like?[/quote]
Yes.

I’d also practice a fair amount of “feminine charms”, just to see how easy (or not) it is to manipulate men.[/quote]

Ya, I would too (assuming you also become attracted to men during this transformation). Might even have a train run on me…

Open question:

Crazier question, what if you and your spouse switched bodies for a week, would you fuck?

That would be cray cray!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Might even have a train run on me…[/quote]

lmao… This made my day.

Post of the month by far.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Open question:

Crazier question, what if you and your spouse switched bodies for a week, would you fuck?

That would be cray cray![/quote]

I’m going to be honest:

I would, in the situation you describe, give some serious BJ’s. Because once she understood… I would get more once we switched back.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Might even have a train run on me…[/quote]

lmao… This made my day.

Post of the month by far. [/quote]

I amaze even myself sometimes.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Open question:

I’m going to be honest:

I would, in the situation you describe, give some serious BJ’s. Because once she understood… I would get more once we switched back.
[/quote]

I donno man, that could back fire. What if, in your inexperience, you do just a terrible even painful job (teeth, rub it raw, etc…) she might never do it again.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Open question:

I’m going to be honest:

[/quote]

I donno man, that could back fire. What if, in your inexperience, you do just a terrible even painful job (teeth, rub it raw, etc…) she might never do it again. [/quote]

I don’t know man, I know what I like. If I could suck my own dick, I wouldn’t leave the house.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Open question:

I’m going to be honest:

[/quote]

I donno man, that could back fire. What if, in your inexperience, you do just a terrible even painful job (teeth, rub it raw, etc…) she might never do it again. [/quote]

I don’t know man, I know what I like. If I could suck my own dick, I wouldn’t leave the house.[/quote]

An old fashion absolutely, but a BJ, I’m not so sure.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Open question:

I’m going to be honest:

[/quote]

I don’t know man, I know what I like. If I could suck my own dick, I wouldn’t leave the house.[/quote]

This^

I’m pretty fucking sure I’d do a fine job if I tried.

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
I’d be fine with a modest big three total of about 1,400lbs if I looked like this.[/quote]

Most overrated physique.[/quote]

Don’t start a fucking flamewar about bodybuilding you fucking asshole.

I’m tired of trolls ruining my threads. If you’ve got nothing to say then don’t say it.

How the hell did my thread turn into blowjobs? What the fuck

[quote]BrianBonaparte wrote:
How the hell did my thread turn into blowjobs? What the fuck[/quote]

That’s the internet brah. Don’t fight it. Just let it happen.

How the hell did my thread turn into blowjobs? What the fuck[/quote]

I see you are new to the internet.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
I’d be fine with a modest big three total of about 1,400lbs if I looked like this.[/quote]

Most overrated physique.[/quote]

Don’t start a fucking flamewar about bodybuilding you fucking asshole.

I’m tired of trolls ruining my threads. If you’ve got nothing to say then don’t say it.[/quote]

I wasn’t that upset about it…

I dunno about all this. If you were banged by a dude while in chick form I’d think that would lead to some messed up psychological stuff when you transformed back. Giving a blowjob would probably be even worse. I’d probably just do the thing where I locked myself in a room and explored.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Open question:

I’m going to be honest:

[/quote]

Honestly I haven’t laughed so loud and for so long in quite a while. Not sure if everyone else found this as funny as I did, but Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Can we opt for mutant accessories, like Wolverine claws, extra octopus arms and such?